Melony and Alexander.

Melony P.O.V.

I was awaken by my alarm clock ringing. I made my way to the bathroom to get ready for school. School the one place I cant't stand I get bullied because I'm fat,ugly,worthless,don't dress like everyone else. I looked in the mirror with disgust maybe I have started to believe all the things people were saying about me. All of a sudden I felt a pain on my left wrist I looked down and its all scared. Memories from last night are coming to haunt me I came homw from school upset,my parents arguing,and then balmed me for what my siblings did. I was so upset I went into my room locked myself in,pulled out my razor and started cutting. I quickly put a bandage around it and continued getting ready.

I went downstairs ready to leave for my walk to school when I heard my parents arguing in the kitchen. Usually I would go into the kitchen and get something to eat but I think I have to lose some weight so I haven't been eating like normal but no one around this house has ever cared enough to see what is happening to me. They don't know that I suffer from depression,self-harm,and anorexia. I haven't told anyone not like they would care. My closest friends have forgot all about me and my famikly doesn't care. There is no one for me and there never will be. But I still hope and pray that someone out there will come and save me. Now I'm off to the most painful place for me high school.

Alexander P.O.V.

Another day that I am awoken to by yelling and screaming. I guess my mom and step-dad are arguing again. They never take a break from all of this.  Where my hands had been are now covered in blood. I went through alot yesterday just like every other day and resorted to cutting. High school is the most painful place for me. I get bullied,called names,pushed around. I don't understand how kids can be so cruel to each other. I never cry in front of them but when I come home tears are the only things that can come out of my eyes. 

I got up heading to the bathroom to clean up my hand and get ready for school. 

(Thinking to self) Wow. I'm ugly no wonder I get bullied. Sometimes I wish my father wasn't killed because if he wasn't none of this would of ever happened. 

8 months ago my dad and I were walking when two guys approached us trying to rub us. My dad gavce them everything he had but they still took his life shooting and and killing him right in front of me. That they I will never forget. It's the day that my whole life changed for the worst.

Making my way to the front door with my backpack, I pass my parents not even bothering to say goodbye. Whats the point of even saying anything when they don't care?  I'm on my way to school where most of my pain comes from. Can't wait to see what new  things are gonna happen to me today since most things I am used to.