eight

- taehyung's pov

the next morning my head was pounding but i woke up next to a boy who's head was pounding even worse.

"fuck taehyung, it hurts." jungkook whispered as his buried his head in my chest.

"its my fault, m'sorry kook." i said as i ran my hand through his hair, trying to take his mind off the pain. "im sure hoseok has pain killers somewhere, you want me to go look?" i asked and jungkook hummed.

"yes please." jungkook whispered and i carefully slid out of the bed we were in.

i put on a shirt and left the room, going downstairs to look for something jungkook could take.

it was the poor kids first time getting drunk so he wasn't really prepared for the effects.

"good morning." jimin said and i smiled softly when i saw him laying beside yoongi on the couch.

"morning. do you happen to know where hoseok keeps his medicine? jungkook's got a killer headache." i said and jimin shrugged.

"i don't know. i didn't date the guy for half a year, i just helped you cheat on him." jimin said and i chuckled.

"you're no help." i said and went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

after getting the water i went back to the living room and jimin snapped his fingers.

"check the bathroom." jimin said and i smiled. "thanks." i said and quietly went upstairs to the bathroom.

jimin was right. in the cupboard there were different kinds of pills and shit.

i found some pain killers and took some before going back to the room jungkook was in.

"i found some pills." i said and jungkook sat up, reaching out for the water.

i handed it to him along with two pills and he quickly took them before laying back down like he was before.

i smiled and laid down beside him, wrapping my arms around his waist. "at least you're not the type to throw up." i said and jungkook smacked my chest.

"shut up kim taehyung." jungkook said and i chuckled. "im sorry." i mumbled and let silence fall.

last night was pretty crazy.

we ended up playing truth or dare until 7 in the morning and hoseok said that everyone could stay in the guest bedrooms.

jimin and yoongi crashed on the couch, seokjin and namjoon went to only god knows where, hoseok just went to bed, and jungkook pulled me up into this room.

he said it was perfect for us.

i don't know what that meant and i don't think he did either. he was just saying random shit and then giggling about it afterwards.

"tae please tell me you can drive." jungkook said and i chuckled. "yes, jungkook, i can drive. why?" i asked and jungkook sat up.

"can you drive me home?" jungkook asked and i nodded. "thank god." jungkook said and i smiled.

we left hoseok's place and i drove jungkook home after he gave me the directions.

i parked the car in the garage and jungkook cursed after i parked the car.

"what?" i asked and jungkook sighed. "my dad might be home... i have to find some way to sneak you inside and to my room without him knowing." jungkook said and i smiled.

"what are you smiling for? this is serious." he said and i chuckled. "i told you, i think you're cute when you're frustrated." i said and jungkook rolled his eyes just like he did the first time i told him that.

"come on." he said as he got out of the car.

i followed as jungkook led me inside. he looked around as we took off our shoes and smiled.

"he's not here." jungkook said and pulled me towards the stairs, pushing me first.

"jungkook, is that you?" jungkook froze and his eyes widened at the sound of his dads voice.

"go." jungkook whispered and i quietly made my way upstairs as jungkook walked back down the stairs.

"yeah dad. i thought you weren't home... your shoes aren't by the door." jungkook said and his dad chuckled.

"no, it was raining the last time i went out so i left them in the garage to dry." his dad said and jungkook hummed. "well im gonna go shower... are we having dinner together tonight?" jungkook asked.

"im busy tonight but maybe tomorrow."

"mm... okay." jungkook said and started making his way upstairs.

i quickly entered his room so it didn't seem like i was listening to his conversation with his dad.

"i assume you want to shower considering i did like seven shots off your body last night so i'll get you some clothes. there are towels and an extra tooth brush in the bathroom. i'll order pizza or something after i shower too."

i chuckled softly and nodded.

"you were so jealous last night kook." i said and jungkook nodded. "yeah i know, its embarrassing now that i think about it. anyway the bathroom is over there, i'll be in the bathroom across the hall."

i hummed and made my way towards the bathroom, closing the door after i was inside.

the bathroom was huge. the shower and bath were separate and everything just looked so nice.

to put it simply, this one bathroom looked better than my entire house.

i quickly stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the shower after turning the water on.

i didn't take a long shower because i never liked taking long showers like some people do.

after i got out, i grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist before brushing my teeth and leaving the bathroom. i opened the bathroom door and walked over to jungkook's bed where there was a pair of pants, boxers, and a shirt folded neatly.

i changed into the clothes and then plopped down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling as i waited for him to come back.

the door opened and jungkook walked in, quickly closing the door behind him.

he walked over to his bed and plopped down beside me.

"so is pizza good?"

- got7shineediamonds ♡
not an eventful chapter but there will be more interesting chapters eventually
5.19.19