yin yang

yin(light)

Kira is a rich girl that gets whatever she wants.Her parents love her what they don't know is that she is The Beautiful Darkness the newest Creepy pasta.She may only kill bad people but its still classified illegal.

yang (darkness)

Toby is a boy with illnesses that is bullied constantly and called Ticci Toby by his bullies.His drunk of a father abused him and his mom but he killed his father and tried to burn himself alive but slender man rescued him

(a/n now for the main event)

-sigh-that kid was looking for it i just killed him for killing innocent animals-I thought as i walked to my next victims house.when I got there I was surprised by a ear piercing scream.A boy had killed my victim "hey that was my victim" I exclaimed.he looked back he was handsome WAIT YOU JUST MET THE GUY KIRA i thought."s-sorry I didn't know"He said ashamed.I responded with a 'Its OK dude' and we told each other our names.

-time skip one week-

Omg! I almost killed him the boy i met i thought he was someone else at-least he was sleeping so he doesn't know.Then he woke up "Hi Kira?" he was surprised "hey do you wanna go kill with each other from now on" I asked because he seamed lonely so why the heck not he simply answered with a 'sure'.

-twomonth time skip-

"Toby hurry up with those pancakes"i exclaimed from upstairs.YES I DID KILL MY PARENTS AND ME AND TOBY LIVE AT THE HOUSE NOW."they're done"Toby yelled from the stairs.We ate.Today was September 25,today i turn 20 (not real I"m just 12 but i feel 20 and act)Toby is 21 so I'm almost his age.I have a little crush on Toby i wish i could tell him."h-hey Kira"Toby asked.I simply answered with a "hmm"."I-I really like you ....well not like more like i love y-"I cut Toby off with a kiss and an "I love you too".

THE END.....?