9

Who else cringes towards Harry's vlog greeting? 🙋🏻

Haha oh well. Please enjoy. Comment. Vote. List blog ideas (: thank you

"Hellllloooooooo, my Stylers," Harry greeted with a loud chirp.

He had the camera facing him while he sat in the passenger seat of the car. He heard a sassy grumble next to him which caused him to pout towards the screen.

"We have a grumpy Louis tonight everyone," Harry stated, switching the camera to face Louis who looked dead while driving the car.

"Maybe it's because it's midnight doll face," Louis muttered under his breath.

Harry rolled his eyes and put the camera to face the road. He continued to look at the side of Louis' face and giggled to himself every time Louis groaned when their was a red light or some late night driver getting in his way.

Louis gave a quick glance over at Harry and couldn't help the small fond smile that reached his face. He rolled his eyes when Harry blew him a kiss, and he ended up placing his free hand on Harry's thigh while he continued to drive.

"So I bet all you guys were wondering why I am vlogging so late in the night-" Harry began, turning the camera back towards him.

"Were all wondering that," Louis grumbled, offering a cheeky smile when Harry stuck his tongue out at him.

"Anyways, were going to the pet store. Louis knew the manager and got him to open it for us," Harry stated happily, teeth on display as he smiled so wide, "Were getting a hamster."

"Not a dog," Louis reminded.

"Not a dog," Harry sighed sadly. "But, hamsters are just as good."

Louis rolled his eyes fondly as he pulled in to the parking spot. He looked over at Harry and laughed lightly as he watched how excited he was to get out of the car.

The two of them met up in front of the hood and held hands as they walked inside. Louis took the camera from Harry and focused in on him as they walked the aisles to find where the hamsters are.

"How exciting is this," Harry giggled, face turning back towards Louis and smiling bright, "Were starting our family."

Louis rolled his eyes and quickly panned the camera on his face, "This is the dork that I married."

Harry scoffed and turned towards a worker who was approaching him from down the aisle. She was an older lady who had the equal amount of happiness Harry did at the moment, and Louis coo'd from his spot behind the camera as he recorded the two of them.

"How may I help you young man?" The woman asked.

Harry politely put his hands behind his back and smiled, "We were wanting to get a hamster. What's the best?"

The old lady laughed as she motioned for them to follow. Harry clapped his hands happily and followed with Louis filming behind them.

"I heard you guys were coming," she muttered to them.

Harry laughed as he quickly faced the camera, "Were already getting the VIP treatment."

Louis snorted as he hit the camera on Harry's head. Harry pouted and playfully hit Louis in the stoamch. They started giggling as they walked into the hamster aisle.

Harry squealed as he went up against the glass to take a look. He pressed his face close and surveyed all the little guys that were in their pin. Louis came up behind him and put the camera against his shoulder so he could film them too.