Chapter 3~New Best Friend?

Sara's POV

Dinner was over and the sisters decided to journal outside on their balcony with some tea.

After about 45 minutes of journaling, they both headed off to their own rooms to go to bed

AFTER 1 MONTH OF SCHOOL...

"Ahh! What a nice morning! The sun is so bright!" I woke up to the curtains and window slightly open. The sunlight peeked through and hit my face. I turned up my favorite song called Friends! (stay in the friend zone lol)

I got changed and did my hair. I went downstairs to eat something. I finished getting ready after eating and left for school. Nothing bad has happened after the incident that happened like literally on the first day of school.

At School, 1st period, beginning of class (No One's POV)

Taecher: Good morning class.

Students: uh good morning

Taecher: today we have a new student!

She told someone at the door to come inside. It was a guy that had black hair and circle glasses with fair colored skin.

???: Uh.. Hi I'm Rian and I just transferred here because we moved. Please treat me nicely and lets be friends!

Taecher: Thank you, Rian. You can go sit beside Sara *points to the seat next to me*

Rian: Okay taecher thank you!

He sat down beside me and asked for her name.

Rian: Hi, whats your name? I didn't hear clearly... the guy stated with a small smile.

Sara: I'm Sara! You're Rian, right? Let's be friends!

He nodded at her with a happy look on her face and started to pay attention to the taecher's lesson.

After a morning of classes, lunch time! (Sara's POV)

I saw my sister and her group of friends sitting at a table for lunch. I looked around for Rian and saw him walking around with a group of boys. I couldn't see exactly who the guys were as they had their backs facing me but I know that Rian will introduce me to them!

"Hm, looks like Rian made some other friends!" I said to myself while walking towards "BLACKPINK". That's what my sister told me they named themselves. I suddenly tripped over someone but thankfully it wasn't on purpose. I looked up to see a guy with brownish hazel colored eyes and brunette hair that looked super soft and fluffy. OH CRAP it's the guy I liked in grade 2-- (whats with the grade 2 guy)

"Uh... Are you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't see you!" He said to me while helping me up.

I nodded and also apologized to him. I saw a group of guys huddled around me, and one of them was Rian. I guess that's Rian's new group of friends...

I got up and walked to BLACKPINK's table and settled with them.

"Hi Sara!!" they greeted me with smiles.

"Holo :D" I replied taking my bag out for my food.

We talked about random stuff and ate. BLACKPINK was telling me about how they wanted to move in together into one house. I was shook because that means my sister might have to move out to live with BLACKPINK.

"We really want to move into Jennie's house because you're there and why not?" Rosé said to me, and the others.

I nodded in response calming down, as we still had like 3 open rooms and there was much space for them to sleep and do entertaining things.

"Sure, why not? I'm fine with it! As long as Jennie is! We have like 3 open rooms so you can have each your own or share one room. Each room is quite big so doesn't really matter! We own the place so no rent is needed to pay, only a few bills hehe" I replied. "I was thinking we could maybe even turn one of the rooms we have into a chill room for all of us now that you talk about moving in! You know like with fluffy carpets, bean bags and a bunch of colors!"

"Mhm, I agree I totally don't mind you moving in! I mean your parents are always very very busy with work so why not? We should TOTALLY make that chill room!" Jennie stated.

We all nodded and finished eating our lunch. 

At home (Sara's POV)

I came home on the bus after I cleaned the classroom again after school, and I don't know why but I was really exhausted.

"Why do I keep bumping into that kid I was friends with in grade 2?? And WHY AM I SO SCARED OF HIM" I thought to myself.

I quickly went to my room and changed into comfy clothes. 

I laid down on my messy yet comfy bed and stared at my ceiling

I laid down on my messy yet comfy bed and stared at my ceiling. I didn't know what to do... OH LETS MESSAGE RIANNNNN!!

"Hey Rian"

"Hi Sara"

"What are you doing?"

"nothing lol, I was just dancing to a song. you??"

"oh cool I'm literally lying on my bed texting you"

"lol I'm gunna go prepare to sleep"

"kk, gooood nighttt!!"

"Night night!"

Great, he was going to bed, I SERIOUSLY HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. Wait, it's already 9 pm?? Wow. I sat up supporting myself with my arms onto my fluffy blanket and had some weird feelings. 

"Was something going to happen tomorrow?" I thought to myself. "Eh whatever it's probably nothing I'll just sleep it off."

I got ready to sleep and brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed out my silky smooth hair. I also changed into some soft silky pyjamas and jumped onto my bed. 

Is she really just going to sleep it off? 

What is this feeling??

What will happen the next day??

lots of love,

-mel