11

Sitting in this meeting with the Vamps I just felt like something was wrong, it didn't feel right. "So what do you guys think of touring with The Vamps again?" LA asked. I quickly shook my head "nope. Absolutely not." I disagreed.

"Lauren this would be good for you guys." He said.

Looking at Brad I could see him smirking at me and all I wanted to do was slap him. "I'm sorry but no. He put me through hell when we toured together last time and I'm not dealing with that again." I told him firmly. Before LA could argue his case the girls and I left. I just couldn't stay in that room any longer. I had to leave.

"Lo I know you're upset right now but you definitely did the right thing." Normani tells me.

I looked over at her "what do you mean Mani?" I asked. Normani looked at Dinah before facing me again. "I don't know what it is but I felt like something bad would have happened if we accepted LA's offer." She explained. "So like visions?" Normani nodded "yeah I've been seeing a lot of things recently and I'm not sure what they are." She told me.

I looked at her "has anything else happened?" I asked. Normani nodded "yeah I can feel what you or Dinah are going through. Like when you were fighting with Cara I could see you. I couldn't hear you but I could see you." She said. I nodded as I remembered something Cami told me "when I was learning about my powers Camila told me that people who are strong yet vulnerable get powers that let them feel what people close to them are feeling and they can use their powers to help." I explained.

Normani nods "can I have like an out of body experience?" She asked. Cami popped out of nowhere and answered "yes you can, actually I want you to talk to someone who knows about this better than myself." Before we could agree she whooshed us away to a different location. Where we were greeted by a red head.

"Camila Mendes what brings you here?" She asked.

Cami smiles at the girl "Madelaine, my friend Normani has a special set of powers and I'm thinking that she might be one of the special vampires." She says. Madelaine nods as she looked at Normani. "Have you always had this grey streak in your hair?" She asked.

Normani shook her head "nope I noticed it a few days after I changed." She answered. "And if you focus hard enough you can see the person you're thinking of but you can't hear them, am I right?" Madelaine asked. Normani and Dinah looked at each other with wide eyes. "Uh yeah-yeah that's true." Normani said.

Madelaine studied her "Normani with your special set of powers you need to be extremely careful because people like Cara love people like you." She warned. Normani gulps as she grabs both mine and Dinah's hands. "Understood."

-

Sitting on the bus I was reading up on the special vampires that Cami and Madelaine were talking about and I found a lot of interesting things, things I didn't even know about. This was pretty intriguing.

"Lo, baby I know you want to figure all of this out but can you please take a break and come watch a movie with us?" Dinah begs. Closing my book I smiled at the blonde "so what movie are we watching?" I asked. Dinah smiled at me "whatever you want babe."

Cuddling on the couch Dinah, Normani and I were watching one on my favorite movies when the door was kicked open. "Did you really think you could escape me." Cara said as she stepped inside.

Quickly standing to my feet I glared at her "what do you want Cara?" I asked coldly. The blonde smirked as she looked at Dinah. "I've come for her."