mission two.

"taehyung, i hear them," they said.

taehyung immediately faced the lord, confused by the sudden announcement; more like reminder.

"where?" he asked, still confused and annoyed he already wants to sleep now.

"i think it's from the right side of that street." they stated.

"are you sure of that?" tae asked, unsure of the decision.

"what are you not sure? of course i am, now stop asking and get working." they commanded. taehyung huffed, already stressed and starving. he would honestly throw tantrums if he would be alone right now. right now was really not the time. 

but he really could not focus.

if he would rather be in his angel form, he wouldn't act like this, starving almost for a day; if that makes him save six pups, he'll do it.

he would love to sacrifice himself for anything.

~~~

1:45 am.

people living in the hometown already fell asleep for work and school. 

except for taehyung.

he was already reeking of sweat and... just sweat--- he was completely fucking tired. for duck's sake it's 1 in the morning, shouldnt he be sleeping like a baby?

tae wants to sleep; the gods want to find the pups. see the contrast?

"sir, i dont think i can do this anymore. i want to rest just this once sir." he pleaded. hands tied for anticipation.

"and i thought you can manage yourself taehyung, from what you said three days ago, 'of course i can find the pups, you think these low-life angels will find them?' you sure of that?"

he was beyond shocked, he never said those. "excuse me sir, that statement wasnt mine. deok-hee said those. im not a cocky one, he was the one who shoved it on your face that he can find the pups; which is you rejected his offer, you know i hate cocky people sir." he ranted.

the gods where speechless, they didnt know taehyung was good at defending himself. he wasnt good at this before, he was always weak; the reason why they picked him to find their pups. "oh, deok-hee said those? i thought it was dong-myul? or even shin-sun? isnt it?" the gods asked sarcastically, testing taehyung's patience.

taehyung wasnt having it. "sir, the three of them are cocky angels. i dont tolerate those." he sighed, playing with his long sleeves.