moving in

Sabrina's pov

Don't get me wrong Jonah's my best friend but if he accuses my sister of cheating yeah I'm a be mad at him and losing it on him so I have been quite since that big fight. Email took me to the mall and let me buy some clothes bc all i have are long sleeves hoddies and pants. Syndey and Alyssa went to look at houses and they fount one (pic above) it isn't thay far away from Logan's and the boys house. We told Logan and he was ok with it. We moved in 2 days after we bought it. We all finished packing. Emma hasn't really been talking. Let me rephrase that she isn't talking at all I'm worried ab her. Ik she loved jonah and he is hurting her. I have a idea.

Jonah's pov( didn't see that coming)

Yea so me and Emma have been getting into small fights recently she has been on her phone all the time she tells me it's her mom but I don't believe her. So yes I did accuse her of cheating on me. Oh let's not forget Sabrina cones over screams at me I push her to her ground blah blah blah she punches me tell me if I want to aplogized do it right blah blah blah Emma's crying they leave I go up to my room and just scream. Sabrina thinks she is all bug and bad but she ain't why do u think she is getting all this hate bc all she is is talk. Anyways Emma came and got all her stuff I can tell bc all her stuff is missing from my room and her room. To be honest I miss her it's been a month and she probably hates me by now but I hateeee Sabrina so bad.

Sabrina's pov

I decided to go over to the boys house. When I get there I say hi to the boys but jonah and jack aren't down there. I hear screaming somi follow it and it leads to Jonah's room. " I hate her jack I freaking hate her." Jonah's says

I open the door.........