chapter 1 (and helpful info)

8/13/19 : Ok so to start things of... Hi! I'm the author of this book! I'm just here to say this book isnt that good. I wrote this in 6th grade when I want that good of a wrighter. I'm just saying this story is full of cringe. So.... That's all I can say. Happy reading?

Important!!!:

(Y/N)= your name

Enjoy!!!
________________________________________________________

   You wake up with a start. You had a bad dream again. You've been having them for years. Ever since the incident...

You look at the time. 10:00. Oh no. "(Y/N)!!!! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!" Your mom screams. You stiffen up knowing what was coming for you. You should have been up at 7:00 and done all the chores.

You quickly get out of you bed and go to the living room were you mom held a empty beer bottle. "Have you done your chores?" She asked glaring at you.

"No Ma'am" you say. She raised the beer bottle and hit it on your head. You wince in pain. "Go to your room." She said. You quickly go to my room.

You look in the moror and notice that you head is bleeding. You just sigh and lay in bed. You know you just got up, but your tired. You close my eyes and sigh.

*Dream*

Your a kid again. Your 5 again. You and your mom head down to freddy's Frazbears pizzeria. You don't like it as much ever since the got rid of the toy animotronics. They were only there for 3 months, but they were you favorite. You really liked the blue bunny.

You walk in and go over to a table and sigh. Your mom tells you to go and watch the animotronics perform on the stage. You do.

Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica all are performing on the stage. you sigh. The only reason You come here is because your dad works here. You don't ever see him though.

You notice 3 other kids following a yellow Freddy. You go over to them "what are you all doing?" You ask.

"Mr. Golden Freddy going to take us back stage to get free cake!" A little boy said to you. "Can I come?!" You asked excited. "Sure!" Said the yellow bear.

You all follow him back stage. He looks the door. There are animotronic suits everywhere. "Weres the cake?" Asked a little Girl. The yellow bear takes off his head revealing a man wearing all purple. He grabs a knife and holds up to the girls throat.

You try to be brave "Stop!" You yell at him. He looks at you and walks over to you. You close your eyes tight.

Then there's only pain...

*Dream ends*

You wake up scared yet again. You sigh and look at the time. 4:00 in the afternoon. Your surprised you sleeped that long.

You go to the Kichen. Mom is on the phone. She looks at you and does a evil smile. She puts down the phone. "I got you a job at the New and improved Freddy Frazbears pizzeria as the night guard. You start at 12:00 am and go till 6:00am. Hopefully you get killed."  Your heart stops.

You run to your room and get a razor. You put it to your wrist and cut your wrist. You sit In the corrnor of your bedroom. Your vision goes blurry as the blood pools from your wrist. You close your eyes.

Hope you enjoyed that chapter it took 4ever....