seven

jade thirlwall

perrie and i spent hours with sarah andrews. as kind as she is, i could tell she was judging me and didn't want me there. i felt really awkward the whole time, and she didn't do a good job of hiding her distaste towards me.

we talked a lot about how to sneak into a business coorparation that contained mostly men. we were to kill them quickly and without leaving any evidence that we were there. a knot formed in my stomach as i thought about killing a whole company's employment. i closed my eyes tightly as perrie and sarah chattered in the car about killing them.

i couldn't form words to describe how much i didn't want to do this. my head felt numb and the knot was getting bigger the closer we got to the coorparation. my chest felt tight as perrie pulled into the parking garage. i stepped out and ran a hand through my hair while sarah and perrie talked it up.

"hey boo," perrie said, walking up to me and kissing me on the cheek. "thank you for helping. it means a lot." i nodded slowly and turned around, sighing. we walked towards the door of the building when a shape voice cut us off. perrie whipped around, and i saw her hand clutching to her side, which held the gun sarah gave her.

"where do you think you're going?" a tall, attractive man stood before us. his hair was curly and light brown, and his eyes were a deep brown. he held a briefcase in one hand and a cell phone in another. my face heated up.

"hi," i stammered. "i'm sorry, we were just going in to speak to someone."

the man smiled at me warmly. "okay," he said, gesturing to perries hand clutching her hip. "what is she holding?"

perrie looked at me helplessly. she looked back at him. "i'm just holding my hip," she said softly and casually. "my hip really hurts as i just got injured." she smiled sweetly at him and held her hip even tighter.

the man gave her an odd glance, then stretched his hand and smiled at me as he shook it. i shook his hand and tried my best not to give a fearful smile back.

"i'm logan reyes," he said to me, smiling again. i smiled in return. "i'll let you in," he continued. as we stepped into the silver automatic doors, he said, "welcome to ford and company."

just as we walked towards the main lobby to check in as visitors and state our business, perrie pulled out the gun and shot into the ceiling. logan whipped around and put his hands in the air hurriedly.

"i knew you were hiding something!" he cried out, looking at perrie. perrie smiled, took my hand and pulled me closer to her. she kissed my forehead and casually aimed the gun at logan while sarah ran off to handle others.

my throat was clogged up with nervousness.i looked at logan and heard myself mumble a useless and stupid "i'm sorry". logan scoffed lowly to himself, but i noticed his nervous expression on his face.

"i'm gonna shoot if you don't assist us in killing all men, and then allow us to kill you," perrie said harshly. she leaned her head against mine and still aimed the gun at logan. i felt awful for him. we just met him, he was kind to us as he welcomed us into the building, and now perrie is going to kill him.

"perrie," i said, anxiety clouding my vision as i felt my legs begin to go weak, "dont kill him. we just met him." my voice sounded dull and fogged up.

"i don't give a shit!" perrie said. she fired off he gun. logan yelled in fear and jumped away from the bullet, falling onto the ground in the process. he groaned in pain, and my head was officially foggy with anxiety. my vision blurred more as i stepped away, seeing he had been and was now bleeding like a madman.

i felt myself fall, the ground hitting me hard below. my eyes closed, and the world around me flew away as i passed out.

perrie edwards

i was being dragged into a cop car as i yelled and screamed and tried to reason with the cop. jade was heading to the hospital, as she passed out from something when we were shooting the men. i was irritated at the police and at her, more importantly. she ruined my plan but letting her stupid anxiety get to her.

the cop threw me into the back seat as tears swiftly rolled down my face. i screamed at the cop, and he ignored me as she turned the ignition. i tried to scream louder, to get him to at least look at me, but he wouldn't say anything at all, much less turn around. in fact, his whole body was rigid as his hands gripped onto the wheel and he drove silently.

i was going to jail.

i sat back in the seat, the handcuffs digging into my back. i winced in pain and stared out the dirty, foggy glass window. i wanted to bash my head against it, to break it open and climb out. but i would get in more trouble if i did that.

"fuck you, you dumb cop," i said. he didn't say anything, just drove on and on...

we soon hit past the police station; but his hands were rigid and nearly as white as ghost, and he stepped faster on the gas pedal, driving even faster, possibly above the speed limit. i watched as his eyes clouded over, and his face changed into a small smile.

"sir," i said, "we skipped the police station." i tried to sound polite, because at this point i was starting to get frightened.

the man stopped the car in a near dead zone. no one was there as he got out the car and took my hand, dragging me out. i didn't see his face as i fell onto the the black pavement behind me.

the man lifted me up and pulled off the hood he was wearing. he flashed me a grin and looked into my eyes. my body shook as he took my hand, placed a hand on my back, and slowly urged me into a small white cabin. it looked cozy but scary, and there was a large painting of a little girl hanging on the entrance wall.

"officer," i said quietly, my voice shaking with fear. "where are we going?" the officer chuckled and wrapped and arm around me, leading me to the couch. he sat me down on it and leaned down close to me.

"stay there, little girl," he said softly. "i'm gonna fetch is some wine." his voice was soft and smooth, but gruff ya he same time. he leaned away from he and walked away into what i'm assuming was the kitchen. i shivered and looked at the door, which was bolted shut.

i leaned back and ran my hands, which were now uncuffed, on the red, velvety couch. it was soft and smooth, and i enjoyed watching the little creased flatten as my hand grazed along. i heard footsteps coming towards me and i looked up to see mystery officer man heading towards me with a tray with two wine glasses.

he set them down on the table and handed me one, cheering the glasses together and taking a sip. "wonderful," he said, looking at me. "take a sip, pretty girl."

little girl, pretty girl. did i look that young?

"i don't know who you are," i said timidly. he rolled his eyes and took another sip of wine.

"i'm taylor," he said, his eyes gleaming underneath the round white light above us. he grinned a slightly shy grin and outstretched his hand. "it's very nice to meet you. jade thirlwall, the other one, is your girlfriend, yes?"

"y-yes," i stammered.

"great," he said, "she's awfully pretty. young looking, too." he leaned in and whispered into my ear, "almost as pretty as you." then leaned back and gave me a twisted smile. a shiver went down my spine and i pushed him away. he gave me a mockingly hurt look and sat back in his seat, raising his eyebrow as if to challenge me. i tried not to let my fear show.

god, where is my jade?

i wish i hadn't even thought up the plan.

"you're quite hostile," he said matter of factly, looking into my eyes and studying my gaze. "it's a little arousing, not gonna lie." my face heated up in utter embarrassment as i turned away. i held my gaze on the floor has shyness crept through my veins. i felt marduks hand graze along my arm.my shivers continued at an even faster pace as i tried to pull his hand away.

if i hadn't thought of the plan, i would have never gotten into this.

or would i?