Chapter 1

Germary P.O.V

I brush my hair back for 5 minutes I still had, putting down my Curling wand and looking back at my reflection. Seeing how nicely it laid on my shoulders and collarbone's. My natural makeup in check, making me stand to look over to my full length mirror.

Today was my day to get into 10th grade and I intend to get my grades better... since last time it was just B's and C's. I wonder if Ill make any friends... the last school I had was real shit for me. I always got girls in my face for absolutely no fucking reason. I guess its better to be alone then have fake bitches. 

I hear my favorite song ring and vibrate against my thigh. I fish it out of my pocket and see Matty's name pop up on the screen. I smile and slide it to answer.

"Hey Matt." 

"Hey, so are you coming out side or am I going to wait longer?" I hear him chuckle while I pick up my North face.

"Don't rush me! Just for that Ima take longer." I hang up and tossed my phone on the couch. Knowing him he would break my door to smack me. 

Right as the thought came to mind, I hear a knock on my door. Speak of the Devil.....

I unlock the door quietly and rush over to my back door. Locking it after me and going towards my front door. As I take a peek I see him walk up the stairs, leaving his car keys in the bowl. 

Dumb ass....

I snatch the keys and ran towards his car. Unlocking it and sitting in the drivers seat, not before yelling:

"Bye Bitch!" And driving off to school.

That joke never got old.

I turn to my right and see the school far away. When I get a call from Matty, I accept the call quickly, before parking. 

"Driving and talking on the phone is not safe, you know?"  I say, he sighs and takes a deep breath.

"Why do you do this to me?" 

"Why do you make it so easy? I Have to go now, bye bye!" Before he can say one word, the line goes dead and I enter the school that is my new prison.