Chapter Two

I would walk home with my ear buds in.

     Slightly balling up a piece of paper Ethan gave me just at the end of the day. The paper would read at the top,  "Ethan's private Costume party"

   Going inside I would ignore my mother rambling on and on about bills, going up to my room and calling my bestie to come over and telling her about the so called "private" party.

    I would rush downstairs hearing the knock of the door, screaming to my mom, "I'LL GET IT!!"

   I would swing the door and squeal hugging my bestie as tight as possible. Before i even knew it she was pulling me in my own damn room with a....Costume?

     "Arianna i told you on the phone that we were just gonna egg the house when no one was around" i said.

    "I know but Ethan's the hottest guy in town so far so if we just go for a few hours mayb-" she instantly stopped speaking due to me cutting her off.

   "Maybe we could egg the house later" I was used to finishing her sentences but annoyed at the fact that I knew we were going.

     Me and Adrianna would dress up for the night, she gave me a black all in one and she had a white one. Pulling my long blonde hair up in a pony tail as i put on the black bunny mask to somewhat hide my identity.

   I had to admit that looking in the full body mirror, I looked to die for!

   Grabbing my moms car keys and sneaking out the window was the best way to sneak out, she never checked up on me. Going in her car I would wait awhile for the struggling Adrianna who was afraid of heights. It was a easy jump and once she did i watched her walk angrily to the car. Leaves stuck in her hair..And yes, i did laugh.

    Pulling out of the drive way and riding for less then 10 minutes to his house. I saw flashing lights already through the streets.

    "Doesn't seem so private" i would glare at the house seeing how big it was, parking down the street and getting out of the car. Thinking to myself, "The night have just begun." 

   Adrianna and I would walk up to the house. The clothing we wore was so tight! My curves looked better then i thought and who would've thought i looked so damn good in just black heels, a tight black outfit, red lipstick and a curly ponytail?

   I would raise my hand to knock on the door but before i even could, there stood a annoying Ethan opening the door and letting his eyes roam across me and Adrianna's clothing.