pt.7

Lazari p.o.v.

After Toby left it was only Netalia and I.

What are her feelings for Toby? I'm going to ask. Soon.

"So how long has he been here? I'm curious."

" Uhh... Like an hour or so, probably. I lost track. We've been talking this whole time." She said obviously being honest. She looked at me while talking.

"Oh, um hey Netalia. I'm just asking. How do you feel about... Toby?" As soon as I said that her face turned a light pink.

" Well I-I," she takes a deep breath."I'm not sure... He's kind. He's my best friend here. I've told him so much about me. I hope to learn more about him. He's quiet, but he's a good listener."

"Sooo... You like him? More or less than friends?' I asked.

It sounds like she wants to be more than friends. But... ugh I'm not sure.

I'm a demon. Not a match maker.

What did Toby get me into? What did I get myself into?

" Well... Friends. Just friends. Why did you want to know?" She asked me.

What am I supposed to say?

' oh... Well just wanted to tell you because Toby works for my adoptive dad, who also happens to be a serial killer'

I smiled at her and raised an arm to the back of my neck.

"Oh, no reason, I uh... just wanted to know. " I said to her.

So the feelings between them are mutual. They both want to be 'just friends'.

"So tell me about your adoptive dad, Lazari. What's he like?"

I froze at the question.

"Well um... What else can u say other than, he's amazing. He's taken care of me for as long as I can remember. He's protected us from any danger that comes our way. " I smiled at how I've never been able to talk like this about Slender to anyone else. Why?

"Us? What do you mean us?" She asked.

Whoops.

"Oh! Right I have other siblings and family. I have older brothers and a little sister." I lied- sorta. Kinda but not really.

"Oh! Nice- oh um hey Lazari, last we talked, you said you had someone to introduce to me?"

I chuckled lightly to my self knowingly. Knowing exactly who she was talking about.

EJ! He and Toby are like my brothers.

"O-oh yeah r-right!! Well you already know Toby and I So I wanted you to meet my adoptive brother. Jack. He is blind though. And even with his disability he hates special treatment. Ever since I met him he has always been like that. He is able to do things on his own. Oh uhh.... And he wears a mask because he likes to hide his face. If you don't mind I would like to bring him over tomorrow."

By now I was sitting on Netalias bed and she was sitting on her twirling chair.

"Umm. Yeah I don't mind at all. And it's understandable that he doesn't like the special treatment. It seems fair. I don't think I'd like special treatment either." She spoke softly.

Netalias p.o.v

"Good I'm glad you will finally meet him!" She looked out the window in sudden realization. " I-Its late I should go. I need to get back before Dad gets worried."