Chapter 1

*Alissa's POV*

"Stupid"

"Worthless"

"ugly"

"Dumb"

I heard those whispers as i walked down the hallway of Porf High School. I walked up to my locker, "Sup bitch" i heard some say behind me." I looked around and saw Matthew, the leader of his group.

I groaned and said "what do u want?"

He held my head and shoved it in the locker and said "listen bitch, i don't like u and u don't like me. Ok. And don't use that attitude with me, cause i can sure as hell kick ur ass right here, right now. Okay?" I nodded.

He pulled me by my hair and pushed me into the Janitors closet.

He started to kiss me, but i pushed him away. He was mad. He reached in his pocket and pulls out a gun, I scream but he covered my mouth. I kicked and punched him but he didn't feel anything. I tried to run, but he tripped me. He held it to my head "One........Two.......Three.......Bye Bye," he smiled and pulled the trigger.

*Beep*Beep*Beep*

I flew up and said "Jesus Christ, thank god it was a dream." I went to my bathroom and got in the shower. I don't really like the hot water but today i really needed it. I got out and put on some mascara and some foundation. I groaned. I hate school. I had nothing to wear.

Should i just go naked?

Nah!!!!!

I put on my black jeggings and a white crop top. I went downstairs and saw a note on the counter. "Oh great, Mom's not home, like that's not usual." I drank some orange juice and walked to school. As i walked in i was shoved on the floor.

"What the hell" i shouted trying to get up but, Cameron came over and kicked me in the stomach. I started to bleed.

*Cameron's POV*

I kicked her and she started to bleed. "Ughh, hey guys i think we should leave here alone now" i said.

"Why?" Nash said punching her. "She's fucking bleeding!!!" I said. We left leaving her there bleeding with her friend comforting her.

*Melissa's POV*

Where's a fucking teacher when you need one?? I brought Alissa to the hospital because she was bleeding everywhere. "Mam i have an emergency" i said to the lady. "My friend" i said pointing "was beaten up by 11 boys. Well 3 only hurt her. But the point is she's bleeding everywhere." "OMG" the lady said while running over to Alissa "we need to get her to a room NOW."

*Alissa's Pov*

A lady ran over to me and she was saying something but i couldn't hear her. Next thing i know, i was being rushed to a room and i past out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW ME FOR A NEW UPDATE. ILY.

10 reads for new update. Plz