Chapter 5

Alissa's POV

I yawned and fluttered my eyes open. I smiled as the beautiful sunlight shined through my room windows.

I sat up on the bed. Wait this isn't my bed or room. Oh my god, what is with me walking up in random people's beds.

I stood up and instantly fell back down. Headache. I stood up again and walked over to the window where the light was shining.

"Woah i have no idea where i am" i mumbled to myself. I started looking around in this random persons room. There was a digital clock on the table where there was a laptop and two huge speakers. It was 8:23am.

There were some guitars hanging on the wall. I walked over to the turned on laptop and starting using it. It was opened to a music folder.

"Woah" i said to myself "this person has good taste in music."

I saw a black wooden door with a bunch of posters. I walked over to it and opened it. It was freezing outside of the room. That's when i looked down and realize i wasn't wearing my clothes from last night.

I was wearing some black basketball shorts and a blue tank top. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Well as long as i am here i might as well make myself at home. Right?

I thought to myself.

I saw some bread on the fridge. I grabbed and put it in the toaster. I spotted some nutella, i grabbed it and a butter knife. The toast popped out the toaster which scared me to death.

I dipped the knife in the nutella and started spreading it on the 2 pieces of bread.

Gilinsky's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock. It was 9:00. I got up and went to the bathroom. My eyes were swollen. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked into my room and realised Alissa wasn't in there. I let her sleep in my room and i slept in the guest room.

My parents aren't home. There never are. I decided to go downstairs. I was at the last step when a heard laughing. I walked into the family room and saw Alissa watching Rush Hour. "I love that show" i said taking a sear next to her. She looked at me in shock.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well.. I kinda live here" i said.

"Ohh" she finished off her nutelled toast and stood up. "Can you bring me home plz?"

"Ya, but can i get coffee first. Not really awake yet?"

She nodded and went upstairs.

Alissa's POV

Why was i here? How did i get here? I fell asleep on a sidewalk and woke up in Jack Gilinsky's bed. I went upstairs and grabbed my clothing. I walked downstairs to both Jacks.

"Uhmm hey" i said to both of them stopping there conversation.

"Rea-" Gilinsky was about to say but Johnson cut him off saying

"Why is she here?"

"She's fell asleep on the sidewalk and i happened to come across her and brought her here."

"Wait you guys didn't-"

"NO!!!" Gilinsky and i shouted. Johnson rolled his eyes "Let's go."

We followed Gilinsky out to the car and we drove to the nearest Starbucks.

"Okay guys sit here and i'll go get the coffee. What do u want?" Gilinsky said.

Johnson and i sat down. "I want a Mocha frap?" I said.