Chapter...7

Before I could react, I fell into the pool.

"Way to go Y/N..." I murmured.

I heard someone laughing his head off.

It was Yoongi...

"WILL YOU STOP LAUGHING AND HELP ME?!?!? GOD, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A JERK?!" I yelled in annoyance.

He glared at me.

"Okay, okay, I am sorry! I didn't mean to call you 'jerk' but could you please help me?" I asked him politely

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" He said.

"I am just kidding come here!" He laughed and extended his hand so I could reach it.

"OH, MY GOD! Yoongi! Don't ever do that again! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I laughed

I grabbed his hand so I could be able to get out of the water but instead, I pulled him into the pool.

I smirked.

"I got you good!!" I was laughing my pants off.

"You are gonna pay for that!!" Yoongi was mad.

"Ohh what happened are you scared?" I couldn't contain my laughter. I was laughing really hard.

Yoongi was taking walking towards me.

"OKAY OKAY! PLEASE DONT KILL ME! I AM SORRY!!" I begged.

"Who is scared now?" Yoongi was laughing so I joined him.

After a couple of minutes, we decided to go inside. It was getting cold and Yoongi didn't want me to get sick. So I agreed. Plus I didn't want him to get sick either.

As we went inside Hoseok saw us.

"Guys? What on earth happened to you?" He laughs.

"I fell into the pool and then I wanted to get revenge because Yoongi was making fun of me so I pulled him into the pool." I smiled.

"You guys are unbelievable! How could I miss it!" He was laughing.

Then Yoongi and I joined him as well.

The others came and asked why we were shocking wet. I told them the story and they started to laugh.

Everyone was laughing expect Jungkook...

He looked mad and annoyed but I ignored him.

"Hey, guys!!! Since everyone is here why don't we watch a movie tonight?!" I asked excitedly.

"Sorry to break it to you Y/N but we are really sorry. We have to do something. Me, Jin, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin." Namjoon said.

"Oh okay... Ahh, by the way, how is Jimin I haven't heard from him in awhile is he okay should I be worried?" I asked.

I heard Jungkook saying in a very low tone I am even surprised I heard it: "It's not like he is your boyfriend..."

'I didn't look at him. I played it cool.'

'But I don't get it...'

'What is his deal?'

"Hey since you guys will be gone what will Yoongi, Jungkook and I do?" I asked.

"I mean you can't cant keep me locked up in here for the rest of my life." I laughed it off. "Maybe we could go for a walk." I added.

"No." Yoongi said.

"What?" I asked.

"Why not go to a club." Yoongi said.

I could feel Jungkook tense up.