** Caryn Jordyn **

Caryn Jordyn

Slipping Away

Caryn was an unwanted child. Right from the very start when her mother Simone found out that she was impregnated by one of many one night stands.

Simone was heavily drinking and hadn't know but still hadn't cared when she discovered the fact and didn't stop drinking or quit having unprotected sex until she was caught out.

~

At the time Simone had found her true mate and she was angry as he was in a deep sexual relationship with a female. They met up at a party and then he, Nathan, went back to his disgusting slut.

Simone took off and went out drinking, met an unmated male and had a one night stand. Her deceitful excuse afterwards is that when she met her true mate, the connection her wolf had with their true mate sent her into heat.

Since her true mate stepped away first and went back to his slut, she left and her wolf put her into heat which caused her to need sex.

~~

Simone was forced to stop drinking. No one knew who she had slept with, but the pack Doctor did say that Simone wasn't as innocent as she was portraying herself to be. He had examined her previously and found she wasn't innocent and that was before she turned 17 and could find her own one true mate.

Simone was injected with wolfsbane and moved into the pack house. Her room was now near the infirmary where the medical staff watched her very closely.

On her delivery date, the Doctor injected Simone to calm her down and had her back in an exam room. He bound her to the bed as she was acting out of sorts.

Once the Doctor delivered the baby by cesarean and her health care dealt with, Simone was woken and she refused to have anything to do with her baby. She refused to hold her, refused to feed her and screamed take that thing away from me before I kill it.

Weeks later, Simone deceitfully once again made up excuses and this time said I felt my true mate mark another and it angered me. She lied of course.

~~

Baby Caryn was sent far away, Simone's parents both agreed it would be best seeing as they were the pack's current Beta couple and they didn't have time to raise her. They did name her though and sent the tiny newborn baby away.

Soon they forgot all about her being blood to them. Out of sight, out of mind.

Caryn was shipped to Council and from there was placed into a home in another pack. From there she was raised until she was 5 before she was sent overseas to the Academy. It was the earliest they could seeing as their pack was unsettled hearing of rogue threats.

Out of sight and out of mind, Caryn stayed at the Academy until she turned 21 with not one word back from anyone in the States.

No one checked up on her either. She used the computer in the Academy's library and researched all about her own background. She knew absolutely nothing about her history.

The computer she used, she quickly deleted the history from once she hacked into the American Council database and learned the truth from her file and others.

Over time she learned who her birth mother was from the Academy stating the pack that sent her to England, where she found a note that the supposed grandparents were once the Beta couple that gave her up willingly for adoption and sent her to the Council. The same pack where they resided, accepted in Simone's supposed true mate who took over the title of Beta with Simone at his side as her own parents didn't have a son to pass the title down to.