Someone New

Song: Counting Stars; OneRepublic

No recap this time. Sorry guys.

***

It was Friday afternoon. 6:50 to be exact. My date with Nick was in ten minutes. I had a black skirt and a pearly white shirt. I had a pair of white shoes. I put on a little make up and did my hair in a braid. I looked like I was going someplace casual.

I heard a knock on my door and yell 'come in'. Nicholas walks in and looks at me. He is wearing casual clothing too. Black Polo shirt and a pair of blue jeans. His hair was in its normal spiked style. He looked handsome.

He walks up to me and puts his hands on my waist.

"You ready to go?" He asks his eyes scanning me

"Yeah. Let's go." I smile

We walk out of my room and down stairs. Right before we get to the door we hear someone.

"Where do you think you two are going?" The voice says

We slowly turn around and see Asher, Caston, Sebastian, Austin, and the Dike twins. I realize that Grayson was the one who asked.

Me and Nicholas share a look that way to clearly says 'we've been caught!

"Ummm..." We say in unison.

"Well?" Asher says

"We were uh well we're um." I say having a loss of words

They all burst out laugh, not including Nick. He just stands there looking them like they were crazy. That just made them laugh more.

"We already know. Indigo sorta spied on you two last night." Seb says

"She What!" Nick spits out, "You need to keep your sister under control."

I can see that Nicholas was angry that we were spied on last night. I was too. I look at Austin who also looked mad.

"I don't control my sister!" Austin yells.

"I didn't mean it that way. I mean you need to keep her from spying on people. That's weird and unwanted." Nick says calmly back

"Did you just call my sister weird!?" Austin yells.

I watch Austin come up to Nick. When he's right in front of Nick he raises his fist. All the guys knew he was mad. Really mad. Asher grabs his arm and the Dikes keep him from trying to punch Asher and Nicholas. Caston stays out of the way not wanting to fight. Sebastian gets in front of Nick.

Seb looks back at us and says, "Go. We'll handle Austin. He had a few drinks."

We open the door and start to walk out.

Before we are complete gone Sebastian calls, "Have fun on you date by the way!"

We head to Nicholas's car. Once we are in we drives us to a restaurant. A small restaurant. Not one of those big fancy restaurants. Nick parks and we walk inside. The waiter puts us at a small table in the back. When he leaves a waitress comes up to us and smiles cheerfully.

"Hi, what would you like to drink?" She asks.

"A water please." I say

"Coke." Responds Nick

"Ok I'll be right back." She says and walks away

I look at Nicholas and smile.

"You know even though we were friends I never got to know a lot about you." I tell him.