Beginnings

Mabel's POV

I can't believe it! We are going to be living in Gravity Falls! And it has been 2 years since Dipper was turned into Daphne! It's a whole new life.

I can't believe Mum and Dad let us actually move here! What is more surprising though is that they didn't freak out when they found out Dipper turned into a girl.

No-one's POV

As Mabel fell deeper and deeper into her own mind she didn't realise that her bag was open and everything had fallen out, "Hey Mabel, you may want to turn around." Daphne said, with an grin on her face.

"What do you mea- Oh darn it." Mabel said as she quickly picked her things back up.

"You're such a clutz."

"Oh yeah? Well you're such a girl!"

"I am, what's your point?" Daphne replied.

"Well...Your...You.... Your a butface!"

"*cough* *cough* wrong 'Your' *cough* *cough*"

"Oh stop it you two!", said Grunkle Stan,"Ford is here."

"Hey! It's your favourite uncle!" Ford said jokingly.

"Ford! I missed you!" Mabel said while running in for a hug, but misses and runs into the car door.

"Oh Mabel...." Ford said.

"Hey Ford!"

"Ah! Daphne, it's good to see you too. I have some work I think you'll be interested in."

"Don't you always..." Daphne replied.

"So, are you excited to finally be living in Gravity Falls?" Grumble Stan said.

"Of course!" Daphne and Mabel said in unison.

The Next Day

"Hey Mabel?" Daphne asked

"What is it Daph?" Not a little bit interested in what she had to say.

"You ever notice all the Bill imagery around the shack?"

"No I didn't Daph" Only interested in the book she was reading (Stickers and You!).

"Ever think this was the way he watched the town?"

"Nah, never thought about it." Mabel said, in a more bored voice than she intended.

"Are you even listening?" Said Daphne, more than a little bit annoyed.

"Nah, maybe not."

"I knew it!" Said Daphne, pushing Mabel off the bed.

"Hey!" Said Mabel, attempting to push Daphne off her bed.

Daphne managed to dodge Mabel but Mabel flew into her bed and hit her arm on the wooden frame.

"Ow! Argh, that hurts!" Said Mabel.

Daphne rushed over to help Mabel and to bring her down to Ford to see what he could do. But Daphne sat down to look at Mabel's arm. She found that a strange Crystal had gotten stuck in her arm, but the strangest part was that it didn't hurt Mabel, it seemed like it had bonded with her skin...