Another Championship.

"That's my BABYYYYYY.!!!" I cheered from the sidelines as my boyfriend scored the winning touch down.

Who am I, I'm Angel Montgomery and my boyfriend is the all America player, Jason Dion, for The Deleterious Diamond Backs. We're both juniors and He's been on the varsity team for football, baseball and basketball since his freshman year and not to toot my own horn but I've been on the varsity softball and track team since I was a freshman so people call us the most "athletic" couple but that's bullshit. All I care about really is my academics and his. Let's just say he doesn't care about anything else but me and his sports.

He ran all the way down the yard lines and when he passed me, he swept me off my feet and carried me bridal style around the field.

"We did it again, we got another state championship.!!!" He finally put me down. Then he snaked his arms around my waist. "Damn right baby, and ya know I did it for you sweetheart."

Ughhhh, is it just me or do you guys also hate when they call you doggy names like that. Like sweetheart, bae, darling, ewww. It's just a major mood killer for me.

"You know I hate when you call me that." I rolled my eyes at him. He looked at me confused. "What do you mean, you love when I call you sweetheart." I let out a dry laugh and pushed him a little. "Well you don't know me that well cause you should know I hate that." He just looked at me for a while til his eyes widen like he just remembered something. "Oooo, ohh shit." He whispered it so I couldn't hear but I was still able to. "Hahaha, I know babe, I'm just messing with you.!" Ummmm, okayyy.

"So are we gonna go back to the hotel right now or-"
I got cut off. "Nahhhhh, I was thinking imma be out with my boys for a little bit."

I was a little sad, I wanted to celebrate his win just me and him but I understand why he wants to be with his boys.

"Ooooo, okayyy. I'll just go with Fan Bus home."
I turned around til I felt him turn me around. I got to look into his beautiful green hazelish eyes.

"Not so fast missy, imma have Jared drive you to the hotel and when I get back you better be ready forrrrrrrer DADDY.!!!"

EWWWWW.!! He knows that I hate that word, the words that I absolutely hate are daddy, thick and moist. Ew.

"That's fucking disgusting Jason." I slapped his arm just little. "You know you still love me. We were suddenly bombarded by news stations ready to hear the one and only Jason Dion perspective on the game and team, they practically drool over him. I'm use to it now being with him for now 5 years but it's not like I like seeing 25 year old women news reporters trying to sleep with me 17 year old boyfriend.

He turned to the news reporter who by chance HAD to be a women showing half of her breast. I just rolled my eyes and hooked mine and his arms.

"To the folks back home in Denver I'm here with Jason Dion to talk about ANOTHER championship that he single handedly did. So tell me how was it." She leaned a little closer and lower exposing her breast a little more. "Well ummm, I wouldn't say I did it by myself cause it's all a team effort. Without Max intercepting the other teams quarter back throws we'd be screwed." I squeezed his arm a little cause I'm proudness of him for not taking all the spotlight, most of our fights are from him saying he's that best.

"Well I'm just saying and I bet everyone else at home is saying your the best player that has ever attended Denver High." He let out a dry laugh. "I guess we have our own opinions cause I think the best player to come out of Denver High is my beautiful and adorable girlfriend Angel." He pulled me closer to him so the camera was able to see all of me. "She's been our varsity softball 3rd basemen since freshman year and has already got scholarships, we actually fight over her leaving me to go play."

She just rolled her eyes. "That's wonderful but I'm here to talk about YOUR victory not your girlfriend." Ughhh, I'm use to it so instead of causing a scene I just left him there to finish his interview.

I left to go find Jared. I was walking through the crowd hearing people whisper "oooo, she's so lucky." "I wish Jason loved me like he loves her." "She's too good for him." "She fucking lucky.!"

Wth, it's like I'm dating a freaking celebrity. Wellllllll, actually for how small our school was and how big his name was it was actually real.

As I push my way through the crowd to the parking lot I see Jared talking to this girl. She was wearing a mini skirt 3 sizes smaller then hers. She was practically leaning all on him. I looked down and Ewwww.! I can see his boner popping out like a fucking rock.!

"Hey Jared." He turned to look at me and it's like he knew what I was gonna say next cause he gave me and 'you better fucking not Angel' look. I just ignored his look.

"I'm so happy I found you, Claire keeps calling me about how you gave her a STD. She told me that she's gonna tell her dad sooooo....." the girl that was all over him backed away and slapped him. She started to storm off.

I started laughing hardcore. "I can't- t br-ea-the.! She-e just sl-lapped you.!!" I fell on the ground still laughing. I looked up at Jared who just kept a still face. "It's whatever. I wasn't even that into her." I stopped laughing and stood up.

"That's not what your pecker says." He looks down to only barely see his boner. He got really red. "Ohhh shut up, get in the fucking car. You better not tell anyone." I got in and I was still giggling. "Yea whatever, just take me to the hotel already. I'm dead."