Chapter 1: How it began

"Hiccup, don't you dare leave me again!"

"I need to kill a dragon"

"You NEED to help me!"

"Please"he finally pleaded, I've had a crush on him scents I got into boys.

"If you get cot I had no idea, alright." I said giving him a side ways glance. He grabbed his do-hickey and ran off.

*oh gods, please let him hit a dragon*

I preyed wail I sharpened a sword

*get the food or you'll be food* I herd a dragon roar. I have an odd power to talk to dragons.

What? or you'll be food

"AAAAAHAHHHHH"

"OH NO!" I know that scream all to well "hiccup" I whispered I grabbed my sword and ran to help Hiccup. He was being chased by a monasteries nightmare.

"New day same problem" someone monied

"AGAIN" another howled

"Oh Hiccup." i said running to help, but sadly I was to late something worse saved Hiccup...... his Dad.

"I'm so dead. Stoic is gonna kill me" I said

"Sorry dad" Hiccup said to his father, after a minuet of arguing.

"Felicia!" he called

"Coming" I said barley loud enuf to hear.

"Why is he out?" he said nicely. Which I hate he only dose it when I'm in trouble.

"I didn't know he was out till he screamed" he didn't Believe me and gave me that ' do you really think I believe than ' look

"Ok Felicia" he said right before giving me the 'we'll talk later ' look. I know his looks just as well as Hiccup.

" Get to the house." He told Hiccup,"Make sure he gets there I've got his mess to clean up, Felicia go with him."

"Nice performance "said Tuffnut

"I've never seen any one mess up that bad that helped!"said Snotlot

"Thank you, I was trying so." Hiccup said when Gobber hit snot head. After we were at Hiccup's house he started to ramble on about hitting a night fury and his dad didn't love him I all most slapped him.

"I just want to be one of you guys" Hiccup said and walked into the house.

"I'll talk to him" I Said running into the house and out the back with Hiccup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hay homies if you like it leave a comment