The Beginning

Hi my name is Melanie Austin, if you are wondering if i'm related to The Stone Cold Steve Austin well you guessed wrong, I am his daughter, but the real thing is I am not his blood related daughter. Steve took me in after he found out that my dad was beating on me ever since my mom died around 8 years ago. Well its now near my 27th birthday, the day near my birthday is when she died, which is a month away from today and when it all started.

Today is a good day cause Steve is taking me to go meet hunter today or should I say Triple H with Stephanie McMahon to join raw next week on Monday in Montreal, Canada. I have been training with Steve for the 8 years that I have been with him, but the thing is I can't stand being around boys/men ever since then. Its been difficult but the only guy that I trust is Steve and no one else.

But when I was walking ahead of Steve by a couple of feet a bunch of wwe guys came up and surrounded me. Me being scared of men stood there like a stiff statue, that is until someone or should I say some Irish looking guy came to my rescue. He had black hair, black beard, and what looks like my favorite team the bullet club on his shirt. I stood there excited until I remembered that he is a guy, so I ran behind Steve to stop myself from running away.

"Yo pipsqueak ya scared of Finn (Fergal Devitt). He ain't gonna hurt you so you can come out behind me, but if he does or any guy does hurt you come to me and I would do my Stone Cold Stunner, ya hear.", Steve says looking down at my small quivering form of Black emo hair with light blue tips at the bottom. Finn looks at my shivering form before looking at Steve and asking him a question. " Hey Steve looking good as usual, but I never knew that you had a older daughter? Even though she looks nothing like you at all or acts like you lass." '" She ain't blood related Fergal, but I do think of her as my own lovely daughter. She is afraid of guys because of her past. But I will not talk about her past unless she wants to.'" Steve says looking serious at a shocked Finn Balor. "And I want you to know this, don't go touching her or hurting her because she will get up and run or stand like she is right now. We will see you later though cause we got to talk to Hunter and Steph. Bye Finn." "Bye steve." Finn looks at me once more before me and Steve leave to turn into the next hall.

Once we got to their office Steve knocked on the door about 3 times before he goes to knock another time almost hitting hunter in the face. Which I gotta say I found it pretty funny that I giggled, which Hunter saw me doing and smiled at me!? I was a little taken a back a bit because my real dad used to smile like that at me before my mom died. And when she died he gave me a evil smile that he would have on his face while he abused me, until Steve goes by taking a nice walk in a neighborhood and hear her blood curling screams which where mine at the time. When Steve went through the house that I used to live in my real father would turn around once he heard the door hit the ground onto the wood floor. He took a punch at Steve which I knew who he was since I watched WCW, ECW, and NWO at the time. Steve blocked my real dads punch and did the stone cold stunner, I was shocked but happy that I actually got to meet Steve back then.

But eventually my past rushed back to me too fast that I started to sway, then blacked out into a pair of muscular arms.

Once I woke up I noticed that i was in a room with the lights on that blinded me."Ugh, turn off the lights" "Oh, hello sleeping beauty glad that you could wake up." I heard a very sarcastic voice beside the couch that I was laying on that sounded like a guys voice, Wait a guys voice!? I started to shake in fear of my dear life of being in the same room as a man/stranger.

Hello my little Balor Club & King Slayer peeps, I hope you like the first chapter of my new story so far and there is many more to come.