- Jupiter // x reader - Battle of the Idols

Scenario: Your idol group got picked to be on a tv show that hosts entertainment, live bands, Idols, dancers, and many more in the entertainment industry. Jupiter has also been picked as well as other idol groups. You meet at the rehearsal.

"Hello everybody! Welcome to battle of idols tv program, Today were going through a rehearsal for what its gonna be like live, youre gonna wear your idol outfits and rehearse your songs on the stage. Everyone has their own dressing room to go to, we start in 20 minutes!" The program host said walking out of the room.

I wondered what the dressing rooms would be like..

Once my other group member got dressed, I got into my idol costume. I met up outside with your manager to know the details of what to come next. Apparently they have decided to make us go before a group called jupiter.

"Hmm? Ive heard of them before, never actually listened to their songs or seen them dance but I heard they're good!" my other member said.

"We'll have to see-" "Yo! You guys are G/N (group name) right?" A blond guy said with a couple others behind him. "Y-yes.. are you a fan?" I asked taking a step back but my fellow member stepping forward.

"You can kind of say that, we were watching you guys on tv the other day!" A moss haired boy said cutting in. "We're jupiter, we just wanted to wish you luck and say hi." The other boy with reddish hair came up too.

Before we could say thanks, Manager came over. "Guys your almost up, get ready" "Oh! oops, time to go but how cute!, Thank you, do your best too!" Your other member said winking and walking away to manager. "... See you" I let off a shy smile and catched up with her.

~~~~~

"Ah.. That was a workout... I hate that song.." I said sitting in a chair catching my breath. "Fufufu, but Y/n.. didnt you write it-" "Shhhh! I dont want anybody to know I wrote those lyrics!" I said covering her mouth as I said to her in a whisper yell.

"Amazing! Your guyss' dancing was on point!" Touma said with excitement in his eyes but tried hard to let a cool expression show. "I agree with Touma kun" Shouta said leaning on a chair.

"Its not easy.." said your member nervously laughing.

The convo between jupiter and your fellow member lasted awhile, hokuto flirted with your member a couple times but it went straight over her head. Then with silence suddenly hitting, you looked over and saw them all staring at you which made you jump a little "Eh?!"

"What about you Y/n kun?" Hokuto said leaning towards you. "What about me..?"

"Do you have fun being an idol?" "O-oh, of course I do, sometimes its stressful rehearsing but the feeling when you dance knowing everything, its pure bliss.." "I agree, I feel that way all the time whenever im on stage or practicing." Touma said with a smiling gaze at you.

~~~~~

Hi, aaaAAAA this took a little while because I didnt know what group I wanted to write about 😭😭

anyways Im zoe! Mine may be a bit shorter than sunnys but thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!