Part One

~2015~
Rapmon ran to the small bookstore inside the Seoul airport to get a book, since he had left his at home. He only had 15 minutes. Then there's Aria, an American, southern, girl who loves reading and music, dances and goes on hikes. She is holding a few books when someone slams into her, making her drop all, 4, of the books she was holding. "ttong." (used as a verb, not a noun; yes there is a difference in meaning) She kneels down, as does the stranger, and they both pick up the books. "I'm so sorry. I should've watched where I was going." She bows slightly.

"no no. It was me. I was rushing." The male explains. "This is a great book.." He hands her the book with the black and maroon paper sleeve.

"You speak English?" She asks looking at the tall figure.

"Yeah." He nods, smiling.

"Do you recommend it? The book I mean."

"Yeah. Definitely. I've read it twice actually." He shrugs.

"Then I'll get this one." She smiles. She goes to head to the checkout but stops and starts digging through her carryon bag. "Here. I usually bring this everywhere with me. Its one of my favorites. You may like it." She pulls out a white book and hands it to him.

"You're parting with a book you keep with you all time?" He raises a brow. "Why?"

"Well. If you like it, keep it. Maybe you know someone else who might like it. If you don't, my full address is written on the inside of the book sleeve. You can send it back. Or if I run into you again." She shrugs, smiling.

"You come to Korea a lot?"

"Yeah. My father is trying to expand his company. So I go on his business trips. It's quite a lot of fun." She simply explains. "I have to get going or I'll miss my flight. Maybe I'll see you again so.. Uh.."

"RM." He nods. "And you?"

"Aria. Nice to meet you RM." She smiles and heads over to the checkout. RM looks at her and smiles down at the slightly tattered book before heading to the flight gate where the rest of bts is waiting.

"Why did you get an old book?" Kookie asks.

"Not mine. Someone gave it to me to read..."

Once on the plane, Rm sits next to JHope who sits between Kookie and RM. Rapmon taking the aisle seat. He grabs the white book out of his bag before stuffing his carryon into the overhead compartment.

Just as he sits back down he hears a quiet laugh and looks towards the front entrance of the plane. Standing, waiting for the line to the seats to move, is Aria. He smiles shyly and waves. She waves back with one hand, the other hand clutching the new book to her chest.

She sits two rows ahead of RM and the rest of the group, but on the other side of the aisle. Throughout the flight, RM took glances towards Aria, who is snuggled under a blanket, reading, sometimes taking a power nap.