Chapter Two.

Jades P.O.V--

I woke up with big arms draped over me, holding my waist protectively. I was a little startled but I quickly remember it was Nash.

I slipped out of his arms gently, making sure I didn't wake him. I took one look in the mirror, believe me I was so fucking happy that I woke up first... My hair was pointing in all directions and my eyeliner was smudged alot!

This look called for a shower and fast! I unzipped my case grabbing a pair of high waisted acid washed shorts, a black tank top that said 'CUNT' in white lettering and paired it with my ankle white converse. As I got into the bathroom, I turned on my curling irons because they take so FUCKING LONG to heat up.

I let the water run over my face making sure I got all of yesterdays makeup off, washed my hair and shaved. what? I don't want to look like a gorilla even though I shaved yesterday.

I hopped out after about five minutes, threw my outfit on and began with my daily make up routine. I put in some heat protect spray and began curling my hair, which actually looked pretty good.

As I walked out the bathroom, I saw Nash stood in his BOXERS looking at me in awe.

"good morning Jade" Nash said rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"you realise you are half naked right?" I said smirking.

"Oh shit, sorry! do you mind?"

I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of his abs, UHG HIS FUCKING ABS.

"you like what you see?" Nash smirked. "Oh shut up Nashley." I growled playfully pushing past him to get my phone.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and lift me into the air then to be thrown on the bed.

"sorry I didn't mean Nashley, I meant Hamilton." I said with an evil grin.

"Take that back!" he shouted whilst tackling me and began tickling me.

"ne-never!" I began wriggling and somehow ended up switching places with nash, making me on top.

Nash flashed a flirty smile and me realising that I was straddling him. I tried to stand up but I heard the door open and a few gasps...Holy Shit balls.

"PDA!!! YOU ARE CHILDREN THAT ARE TO YOUNG FOR SEX!!!" Cameron screeched at the top of his lungs.

"He wishes..." I said smirking, finally standing up.

"we were wondering if you guys wanted to get breakfast?"Taylor said scratching the back of his neck in awkwardness. "give me 10 minutes!" Nash shouted from the bathroom.

I sat down on the bed and everyone joined. "So what happened here last night?" Matt said wiggling his eyebrows. "Matthew Lee Espinosa nothing happened, we watched a movie then fell asleep..Nothing else."

"Nash is crazy about you.." Jack G said with a cheesy grin. I could feel my cheeks heat up.. FUCK WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN!

"awwwwww look she blushing" They all shouted in unison. "I swear to fucking god if he hears you guys then you will all lose your balls." I said death glaring them whilst they just looked at each other with wide eyes.

"you guys ready?" Nash said walking out the bathroom. "sure, Jade move your big butt!" Matt yells. "hey! its not that big you little fuckwit!" they all burst out with laughter after my statement.

we jumped into the car that was taking us to a little café, like a retro diner. we poured out of the car and walked inside, the waitress moved tables and chairs so we could all sit together.

The laughing and shouting was pretty loud until the waitress came over and took our orders, giving lovey dovey eyes to the boys and dirty, snidy looks at me.

"I'll have the cheese and ham sandwich and fries, Jade?" matt said asking what I want.

"The same please." I said smiling. "or you could just go with the salad..." I heard her mumble.

"excuse me? I most certainly will not have the fucking salad! I'll have the fucking cheese and ham sandwich with fries, if I wanted the salad then I would have asked for it!" I said calmly then smiled. she just stood there looking shocked.

"you can leave now." I said waving her off. I looked at the boys and their mouths were hanging open.

"wow...where'd that come from?" Nash said flabbergasted. "from the pit of my....stomach." I said as it growled. the table erupted with laughter.

10 minutes past and the waitress came back with our orders, her shirt was more unbuttoned than before. She leaned over to give Jack G his food and her boobs were right in Nashs face, she smiled whilst he looked at her in disgust.

"Here's your food pig" she basically dropped the plate infront of me, then knocked my water all over me.

"whoops." she giggled. Now im fucking pissed, what the actual fuck.

"who the fuck do you think you are?" I said standing up banging the table with my hands.

"Jade come on we're leaving" matt said trying to pull me back. "I'll leave once this bitch apologies."

"we'll you're going to be here all night honey." this bitch trying to push me?

"wait, I don't need an apology from trash, oh here's your tip! would you like it flung at you since you're probably used to it that way?" I said sarcastically throwing 5 dollars at her.

"COME BACK HERE BITCH, IM NOT FUCKING DONE WITH YOU!" she yelled as I was half way out the door.

"come at me bitch" I said sniggering. she ran towards me but last minute I moved out the way and stuck my foot out, she tripped and fell over a table! The guys were roaring with laughter at this point.

"well im done with you, bye chicarita!" I yell as I walked out the door. 

"You're amazing you know that?" Nash whispered in my ear.

"Thanks, I try" I whispered back laughing. We climbed in to the car and headed back to the hotel.

----------------------------------------

so there was a little bit of drama and stuff...

when will nash ask Jade on a date? who know...

the competition is till on for those partssssss other than that...

byeee my CUNTSSSSSS