chapter1 this feeling

It's was a nice day in Beigoma Japan especially when during finals of the National tournament are taking place Lui and Valt were the finalist in the tournament and everyone was excited for this match, Lui was training when he got this strange feeling and he didn't know what this feeling was but he knew it had something to do whenever he was with Valt and he didn't want to believe that he was en love with him, but he did love Valt which was something new for him.

Lui's pov
I was training for my final match against Valt until I got this strange feeling but I only had this feeling when ever I was with Valt and I didn't want to admit it but I was in love with Valt which is something new for me and I don't know if Valt would love me back , I need to focus on training but can't get him out of my head and I keep thinking about him so I tried to go back to training until later.

Nov's pov
What Lui didn't know is that Valt has feelings for him but Valt can't tell Shu about this for the fear that Shu will not let him near Lui because Valt knows how much Shu hates Lui so Valt was training for his final match against Lui when he started to have this feeling and he only got this feeling when ever he was with Lui , he couldn't deny the fact that he loved Lui but he didn't know if Lui loved him back so he knew that he had to keep this secret for fear of what Shu would do.

Valt's pov
Today I was training for my final match against Lui but I wasn't with the beyclub , I was actually training on my own when I got this feeling and I only got this feeling when ever I'm with Lui so I can't deny that I love him because I do love him and I just don't know if loves me back, I can't tell Shu about my feelings for Lui because I I'm afraid of what he might do to me or of what he might do to Lui and it's why couldn't tell Shu even he is my best friend but I have to focus on training and not on anything else.

Nov's pov
The day of the final match was getting closer Lui and Valt were of training but Shu knew there was something wrong with Valt but despite how many times he asked Valt didn't tell him anything which worried Shu alot and Valt knew that but he still didn't tell Shu anything out fear so Valt stayed quite about his feelings which stared to anger Shu a little.

Valt's pov
It's getting closer to my match against Lui but it gets harder and harder to keep quiet about my feelings for Lui even so Shu is starting to get a little angry , I don't know what to do anymore and can't get Lui out of my head but I must focus and train for my match against Lui but it's going difficult.

(With Shu )

  Shu's pov
It's getting closer to Valt's match against Lui and things are getting strange with Valt , he is hiding something that he is not telling me and it's making worry and angry but I must stay calm but it's getting difficult to do , I could always follow him around to see whats going on with him but no I can't do that he is my best friend and I must stay in control also I mustn't question him about this despite how difficult it is I must control myself for as long as I can.

Nov's pov
As the day goes by Shu tries to control himself and fighting the urge to follow Valt to see whats going because he likes Valt but what he doesn't know is that Valt likes Lui and he hides his feelings for Lui from Shu out of fear that Shu might lose his mind and try to hurt Lui or hurt him so he doesn't talk about it , Valt knows that if Shu found out that he loves Lui then he will never let him be with Lui but little did Valt know that Shu had feelings for him and will never let him be with Lui.

Will Shu find out about Valt's feelings for Lui?

Let me know in the comments

           TO BE CONTINUED

                       A/n
( Sorry for not updating in so long it's because I was busy with school work in order to keep my grades up in the last 4 days so I can graduate from high school but now that I graduated from high school I will be able to update alot more and I hope you enjoy it )

(Bye!!!)