NINE

~3 years later~

*-Rosalie POV-*

It's been 3 years since I met Xanox and everything has been going really great.
We still don't have any pups because I was not ready for it.

I trained everyday and now I've become a very powerful fighter and am no longer the scared and abused, frail girl.

The Moonstone pack needs our help because of the hunter problem. At first, I was reluctant because they were the pack that abused me but I finally agreed. So, we will go there and train them.

Turns out that my wolf was the only silver wolf and is very powerful.

I packed everything that was needed and we headed to the Moonstone pack. Yay. Note the sarcasm.

~5 hours later~

We finally reached the pack house and I was really tired. Everyone was in for a big surprise when they see me.

I was a little nervous and as if Xanox sensed my nervousness, he grabbed my hand and rubbed soothing circles on it.

I entered the pack house behind Xanox and then I heard his voice. "Welcome Alpha Xanox. I am Jason, Alpha of the Moonstone pack and this is my Luna, Skylar. Thank you for agreeing to help us"

"You are welcome Alpha Jason. As you already know, I am Xanox and this is my Luna Rosalie."

At that, I stepped forward and Jasons eyes widened when he saw me. He was probably not expecting me to be the Luna of the Blood Moon pack.

I saw the bimbo standing next to him and stifled a laughter. She had at least 10 pounds of makeup on her face and barely wore any clothes.

I was really tired so I spoke up. "As we have been introduced and all, will you be so kind as to show us to our quarters."
"Yes Luna Rosalie. Skylar will take you." said Jason.

Skylar started walking and we followed her. When we reached she spoke, "These are your quarters and if you need anything at all I'll be there." she said looking seductively? at Xanox. To me it looked like she was constipated and I was disgusted.

"Bitch please. He's mine so it would be best for you if you kept your hands to yourself and never come near us." I said angrily.

She glared at me, which I gladly returned, and stomped away. Poor Jason, he got such a skanky Luna.

"Never knew you could be jealous." Xanox said looking at me with an amused face. I said nothing to that.

I immediately went to the room, fell on the bed and fell asleep.

*-Jason POV-*

I was really surprised that Rosalie came back. I really missed her and I regretted rejecting her. When she ran away it felt as it someone had stabbed me with a knife.

I was devastated for days but I had to catch myself as I had become the alpha and the pack needed a Luna so I marked Skylar which I really regretted but the pack needed a Luna.

Rosalie is back and she has gotten so beautiful. What I am really angry at though, is that she has been marked by that Xanox even though she is MINE.

Now that I've found her, I'm not gonna let her go. And I'm gonna take her back and make her my Luna no matter what.

___________________________________________