Late hours

Your a 21 year old girl,studying to get a doctors degree and having no one by your side. Your parents left you a year ago in a house fire but you were old enough to live alone. You always had a thing for kpop and made the most of everyday, you are looking for the one but you are too scared to go out. You meet a guy that once broke your heart and from then on you couldn't stand looking for any other guy. You have a brother but he lives on the other side of the world but he's to busy for your nonsense. Everyday you eat fast food from seven eleven and rarely get a properly meal from time to time. Your only wish is to meet your ideal time and start have a family. The only thing that is holding you up is your idols.

"Y/N come to my office straight away" said the voice that makes me go crazy
"I'll be their in a sec"
"We don't have a sec"
He never had a soft spot for me, all the other girls that were working there always flirted with him and saying how cute he is but really their all gold diggers if the boss gives them money there like leopards ready to pounce. seriously why do girls do this, from my perspective I would never flirt with my boss or be a gold digger with rich people.
"Hello Y/N"
"Hi sir "I said nervously because I remember what today was.
"You know you can call me David"
"Yes urm David?"
"Well today the assignment was due did you do it"
"Yes it's on my desk"
"Well go on get it, it doesn't have legs"
"Right sir"
"DAVID Y/N"
I raised my hand and my finger did a nod, I rushed back to my desk and had a sip of my latté. that's the only time I have to relax when an irritating voice whispered to my ear.
"What you doing hotbuns"
"Hotbuns really!, my fist is ready to go to your mouth if you don't shut up"
"Is someone threatening you darling"said vernorica
She started snogging him and hugging him and ew! All I could thing is where did I put my assignment.
"Get off me vernorica"
"No"
"Yes"
They went back and forward, forever and ever.
"I BROKE UP WITH YOU MONTHS AGO, DO ME A FAVOUR AND LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE"
"Oh Alex are you serious, DADDY!"
"No vernorica please"
She started crying and crying until Alex said sorry
"Do u love me Alex bunny"
"Y-yes"
"Yay ok today we are going to that new cafe that just opened and my father just gave me his credit card and we could buy you a new outfit because what you are wearing is really out of style"
"And Y/N you want anything" said vernorica for the first time
"Um no thanks I good but thanks for the offer"
I started day dreaming and I could hear bts music, they were dancing with me then rosé cam in and then a voice started yelling my nam-
"Y/N WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU! COME TO MY OFFICE OR YOU WILL BE FIRED"
Oh god This habit of mine I always day dream about these things. So I quickly checked my desk but it wasn't there I was panicky because this is the only job that suits me and I get enough money to last me a month so if I don't find this I will die! Then I see it in my bag. I hit my face in stupidness than ran to "David's" office. So when I went there I can't explain okay there was this girl and him on the table ugh. I knocked on the door with my face looking at the floor in embarrassment.
"Oh your here I thought you won't make it"
"Oh I'm here"I whispered underneath my breathe
"What did u say"
"Oh nothing"
He pointed to the door and the girl left. I don't know where he finds these girls but these girls are desperate.
"You may come in"
"Sir these are the assignment sheets"
I gave it to him with a nervous look, I could feel the wet sweat going down from my forehead.
"These look good I will give you the results tomorow you are dismissed from today and do you know where vernorica went"
"Yes with jay"
"There back together?"
"Yes she made a fit and begged jay to be her girlfriend or he will get fired by you"
"Ahh yeah I know where she gets it from like father ,like daughter"
I stayed back a few hours just to complete som mini assignment and task from other managers. I have no idea why ALL of them have me work. Is it was 1:39am when I left and I had to catch a train but the trains weren't working today. Just my luck so the streets were empty but there were enough lights to make it alright. A rat went in front of my legs and I started screaming and running then I ran into a pole. I had this big bump on my head and then I realised I passed my house! Oh my god so I ran back and opened it in a hurry because I saw something at the end of a street. I ran up the stairs and bumped into my neighbour.
"Oh hey Y/N"
"Oh hey Sam, what you doing out this late"i said in concerned
"Oh I couldn't sleep so I went out for some fresh air"
"Oh okay"
"What's your excuse?"
"work"in my mind I started cursing because work is the worst.
"Oh okay I don't want you to start sleeping in work so bye"
"Bye Sam see you tomorrow"
"Bye"
I went into my apartment and took all of my accessories and threw it onto the floor, I jumped into bed but I forgot to change and take of my makeup. So I did all that and went to bed then I msg popped up on my phone from my friend and I can't believe what it was.