Omg

My friend just msged me that bts we're coming to my country for a world tour! I was soo happy but she also said that she signed me up on a dating site.
" BELLA WHAT" I said when I called her,
"I am so sorry, you looked very depressed lately and I think you need someone's shoulder to cry or lean on"
"Imma independent woman girl, I need no boy in my life" and that was a big lie. Sam is the only guy I fell for since grade 3 when I started dating this cute guy but it only lasted a week because I moved schools, when my mum heard that I was dating someone.
"Girl you should thank me, their is a list of boys waiting for you to msg them and for you to get in contact"
"I don't want any stupid boy in my life and btw my cat is everything to me" yes I had a cat, he's name was tommy and he was a rag doll. He had beautiful blues eyes and a soft coat. What was Bella thinking I need no boy in my life, all boys are stupid anyway I have a boyfriend and that was tommy.
"Y/N anyway, here's your username and password: username: Y/N_wtf
Password: tommyislife122
"I don't need this"
"Yes you do, please go on I promise it will be good and if you don't like a guy in one week I will take you out in the finest restaurant and buy you whatever you want"
"Fine but you better be working hard cause your going to spend atleast $1000-$2000 dollars"
"Yeah yeah whatever"
"Okay bye"
"Bye"
I hanged up and went on this dating site , omg she didn't tell me what it was, so I msged her and she said ribbons. Ribbons really like who would name it that. I got the app and logged in. 1000 notifications popped up and 5000 msg. I was shocked, so i went to the first msg and it said
"You look ugly ,get a life"
Okay I don't need any hate msg and btw you don't even know who I am. So I went on my profile and it said 'single as a Pringle, cat is life & I owe everything to @bella-hot123. I quickly changed it cuz it was cringe af.
Then Sam my neighbour msg me. Oh gosh what do I do?
"Hey nice profile picture 🤪👏🏻😏"
I checked my profile picture and it was me in my small bikini with my butt in the front and my hands on my hips, and it was when the sun was about to set. I didn't change it because I didn't know how!?!? I need to text Bella and tell her how to change it.
"Bella!"
"...." there was no reply
"Belllaaa!!!"
"Oh hey how was it 😏"
"Oh everything was good"
"Of course"
"NO IT WASNT AND WHY DID U PUT MY PROFILE PICTURE LIKE THAT YOU KNOW THAT IM SENSITIVE ABOUT THOSE THINGS, SAM MSGED ME AND SAID NICE PROFILE PICTURE I AM VERY DEPRESSED THEN I WAS"
"I am sorry but boys like that kind of things?"
"I don't and I don't care about freakin boys"
"Well...."
"Yes?"
"Um this guy msged me and he said that he wants to go on a date with you"
"Say NO"
"Um..I already said yes"