-

Renjun sat himself down beside Jaemin and handed the two boys their drinks. "Ok, Jaemin, as you know we both like you a lot" Renjun started, making Jaemin blush and nod. "And you already know that Jeno and I are in a relationship, correct?" He asked, making Jaemin nod once a again. "Well" he looked to Jeno, earning a small nod "We would like you to join our relationship." He finished, waiting for Jaemins reaction. The youngest of the 2 turned red and a huge smile broke out onto his face.

He nodded eagerly, but then looked confused. "B-but wouldn't that b-be considered ch-cheating?" He asked quietly. "Oh baby its not cheating because we want you in our relationship, we want to have all 3 of us together, its not cheating so don't worry ok?" Jeno answered, taking Jaemins hands. "O-ok" Jaemin blushed, "D-does that mean we c-can cuddle and k-kiss and hold hands and st-stuff whenever we want?" He looked up. "Of course princess, whenever you want" Renjun smiled, kissing the boys cheek.

Jaemin blushed at the small amount of affection and hid his face in his hands. "Do you wanna go home baby?" Jeno asked, looking around the now crowded cafe. Jaemin nodded and made grabby hands towards no one in particular. Renjun chuckled and lifted Jaemin up, the younger boy wrapping his legs around Renjuns waist and rested his head in the crook of his neck. Jeno cooed at his two boyfriends and held onto Renjuns hand, the three of them leaving the cafe to go cuddle and watch cartoons.