part 2

Today I start my assignment, great I have to become a different person. I had already got all new clothes so i wouldn't be recognized even though the college was a 3 hour drive away from where i live i still had to change my appearance.

*at the college*

I had got his schedule and was put into the dorm across from him we started our classes again tomorrow morning because it is 7:30pm on a sunday night. I had my own dorm though because David made some arrangements. i just had to go by my new name "Sarah".

I thought i should go to his dorm and say hi since i was "new" but ill go to the people around us too so it didn't look like i was just only saying hi to him. So i thought i should start with my right neighbor.

Once i knocked on the door a boy who looked a little bit like justin bieber opened the door.

" hi im Sarah I just moved into the dorm next to you and thought i should say hi" I said in a quiet voice i was really nervous considering i was in my short short pj's with a sports bra and a muscle shirt on and he was in basketball shorts without a shirt on.

"Well hi Sarah, Im matthew but you can just call me matt." he said shaking my hand. "Hey, Shawn come here and say hi to Sarah our new neighbor.  Well i guess his roommate's name is shawn then.

"Oh hey, nice to meet you" Shawn said. He was wearing almost the same thing as matt and he had such a nice body i mean matt did too but shawns was amazing.

"Why dont you take a picture it'll last longer" matt said while smirking and leaning up against the door frame causing me to blush great now they both noticed me staring.

"Well i have to go say hi to my other neighbors so bye guys nice meeting you two." before they could finish i had already walked away. That was embarrassing.

After i had said my other neighbors which were named chloe and olivia. It was time to say hi to Nash. I stood in front of the door, thinking about what i would say to not sound suspicious. Right when i was going to knock on the door i heard a voice come from down the hall a little bit I turned and there he was.  

"What are you doing standing outside of my door" he said yelling at me. I smelt alcohol on his breath he must of been drinking before he came here.

"Umm. I just moved in across and umm..." i said not looking up at him.

"And.." he said harshly unlocking his door to go in.

"I wanted to say hi because i was new and thought it would be.." I said being cut off by him.

"What is your name then?" He said as he walked into his dorm leaving the door open so I could answer his question.

"My name is Sarah nice to meet you" I wasn't sure if i was supposed to walk into his room or not so i just held the door open.

"Well I'm Nash i guess its nice to meet you. Oh and nice pajamas i see you got all dressed up to meet me" whats his problem its not like I only came to see him. He was even worse than i thought.

"I'm going to leave now if you ever need anything I'm right across the hall" I said letting go of the door letting it close before he could respond.

Once I was back into my room i was sitting on my couch I logged onto tumblr and was going through my dashboard then I heard a knock on the door.  

A/N: sorry for all the baby i's but i was trying to get this filler in i know that i havent wrote in a while but i should be more active now.