Ben Drowned

You've been laying in bed, all day, cause you barely slept last night and still having trouble. Ben came through your tv and jumped onto your bed. "Hey (Y/N), you okay you haven't came out all day, you sick or something?" He asked as he felt your forehead. "No just tired, I can barely sleep." You had been dating Ben for a year and a half now. He knows you're stressed about school and studying has gotten in the way of your sleep. He's helped you relax and sleep for two weeks now. "Babe you need to sleep." He petted your hair and kissed your forehead. "Yeah I know, I know. I can't though I'm having trouble." Ben smiled a little. "Can I try something?" You looked up at him and hesitantly said yes. He gently kissed you on the lips putting his hand on your cheek. You melted into the kiss and figured out what he was thinking. He slipped his hand under your shirt and groped you. You let out small moans in the kiss. After breaking the kiss for air he pulled off his shirt. He pulled you up and pulled your shirt off. He messed with your bra strap until it finally came undone. You giggled and slipped it off. He groped your breasts even more and deeply kissed you. You felt his member through his pants. You tugged at his pants for him to take them off. He pulled away from the kiss leaving you panting a little. He slipped off his pants and boxers in one slip and pushed you down. He slipped off your pants and rubbed you through your panties. You bit your lip to not let out any moans, not making him very happy. He slipped his hand under them and fingered you making you moan. He smirked, happy to hear your moans. He pulled off your panties and kept fingering you making a knot form in your stomach. "B-ben." You moaned as he stopped messing with you making the knot go away, you whimpered a little. He placed his member in your entrance and slowly thrusted into you. You gasped and bit your lip. "Tell me when you're good." Ben said and kissed your neck. After a minute you nodded to let him know he could move. He thrusted, slowly picking up the pace with every thrust. You bit your lip a little holding back moans. Ben hit your spot making you scream out in pleasure. He kept thrusting hitting it over and over. You arched your back and grabbed at the sheets. "B-Ben I'm gonna-." You didn't finish your sentence before you came. Ben thrusted a few more times than pulled out and came onto your stomach. You laid there a panting mess. "That was amazing." Ben smiled. You looked at him and smiled. He laid down next to you and covered both of you up with the blanket. You cuddled up to him and soon fell asleep.