Prologue

Hey All

Hey All.. I'm khushi, Khushi Kumari Gupta, So as I was asked to introduce myself to you all, let me take some advantage of it and take you all in my world...khushi's world, I promise I won't bore you...

So where i was?? YES! I am Khushi, and i have been living in New York since i was 16, waisa toh as I told you my name is Khushi, but my friends call me khush..now before you ask who these friends are? Let me answer it before, these friends are payal and lavanya, they are not only my best friends by my life, they are the only family I have.

But nowadays there is an addition in the list like akash and NK also started calling me khush from the time payal got engaged to akash, ohh yeah i didn't share the most important news. It's Payal's Wedding in a few days and I'm going to India tomorrow to attend my best friend's Wedding, woho it will be fun with being away from my hectic schedule.

Akash and payal were together in college and then love happened, Lol, sounds cheesy right, so yeah love happened and then they got engaged

I couldn't attend their engagement because I was so so busy and couldn't really compromise with my work, so half heartedly I had to miss it, but for the wedding, I am not going to miss it at any cost so putting aside all my work I have decided to go to India and enjoy My Best Friend Wedding

After my dad's death all the responsibilies of his business came on my shoulder and I'm handling it all alone now, honestly my dad was the right man to handle this business I mean no one can take care of everything like he use to do, always, my Dad was my hero. He loved me a lot, he never let me feel it that my mother is not with me. And my Mom, well she is also happy in some other part of this world, well I don't care about her whereabouts at all, I am not at all interested in her life you see just like  she too didn't care about me when I was 5 years old and left along with her so called teenager love...that lady is not really Important to be discussed here but she has taught me so many lessons in life and the result is I hate my mother a lot...

Anyways, Coming back to point I was saying that payal and lavanya are my family now, I met them in school and we became very good friends but later when I shifted to New York with dad I remained in contact with them always,  even they came New York so many times to stay with me, they are my best buddies and I love them a lot...now i while go there and will enjoy a lot after all Meri Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai *wink* let's see what this wedding has stored for me...excited!!!

@*********@

Arnav Singh Raizada...yeah that's my name and no doubt my name says it all, I'm a successful business man of India and won't mind saying world too, People usually say that I have a split personality disorder, just because I keep my personal and professional life apart, when it comes to my professional life you will find me stricty professional, but when things are related to my personal life, I love enjoying it to the core, my family is everything to me, and I can do anything for them, my family is actually an ideal family, such family anyone would wish for. We love eachother and live for eachother, my two cousin brothers NK and akash are my best friends and we three manage AR Group Of Industries equally and respect other for the decision we take individually

And now akash is getting married and I'm very excited for it as I am going to enjoy it to the core, and of course sheetal will also come there, actually it's a destination wedding so we all are leaving for Indore, ohh i forgot telling you about sheetal, she is my girlfriend and if mom will agree then I may take this relationship to other stage, let's see what this wedding has stored for me *smile*