Chapter 13

Sorry for the wait but i was in Tennesee for my little brother baseball game. But i'm back now and i hope you enjoy.      :)

Chapter 13

Marie wakes up early the next morning confused of where she is. She opens and shuts her eyes twice until she can adjust to the bright light shining through the window. She then notices she is laying on someone chest and that’s when she remembers she came to Lexi’s last night when she found out her whore of a fiancé was cheating.

She slowly closes her eyes listening to Lexi heart beat and before she knew it her hands was underneath Lexi shirt tracing random designs. It then begins to trail higher until she was reaching Lexi bra, she still couldn’t believe how soft Lexi skin was. She then feels hands rubbing up and down her back letting her know that Lexi was awake but the both of them stay silent comforting each other.

When Marie sneaking hands goes under the blonde bra she feels Lexi in take a breath. Since Lexi doesn’t stop her she pulls Lexi shirt up and starts to place light kisses on Lexi toned stomach. Lexi bites her lip holding a moan deep in her throat. Marie straddles Lexi continuing to lick her way up the rebel stomach. Lexi place her hands on Marie waist squeezing it tighter the closer Marie got to her boobs. She was surprised in Marie forwardness but she wasn’t complaining. Lexi sits up so Marie could pull her t-shirt over her head. They then finally connect their lips sending sparks through the both of them.Dying to taste each other for a long time and it felt so right.

Lexi lays Marie on her back and kisses her forcefully swiping her tongue along Marie bottom lip asking for entrance making the brunette part her lips. As she deepens the kiss her hand travels to Marie boob aggravated that she still had a bra on. Lexi lifts up looking down at Marie who is panting hard and eyes shut tight the blonde eyes then begins to travel down and she almost moans at seeing the red lace bra and matching underwear on Marie perfect body. She then begins to wonder why Marie would have on some lingerie like this and only a trench coat to cover her body.

Marie opens her eyes wondering why Lexi stop she then sees a confuse look on Lexi face. She lifts up kissing the blonde while making Lexi straddle her. She then begins to kiss her neck and shoulder whispering, “Why are you stopping.”

Lexi pulls Marie face up so they can look in each other eyes, “You’re hurting…this isn’t a good idea Marie.”

Marie nods her head burying her head in Lexi chest while Lexi brings her arms around Marie shoulder holding her tightly.

After Marie fell back asleep Lexi got out of bed so she could make Marie breakfast. She still was pissed off that Henry would hurt Marie like that because even though Marie said it didn’t hurt her seeing Henry with another woman she knew Marie was lying and was trying to be strong because who wouldn’t be a little heartbroken after being cheated on by someone you been with so long, trusted and loved. Lexi wasn’t even that low, she never cheated in her relationships when she had them. If they we’re flings she made sure they understood that but she never believed in cheating. The only time she broke that rule is when she kissed an engage woman but only because she had feelings real and strong feelings and wanted to fight for Marie because Henry didn’t deserve her. ‘So that doesn’t count.’ Lexi says cracking eggs into the pan.

She then is brought back to reality when she hear Marie perfect voice, “Good morning.” she says.

“Good Morning.” Lexi replies seeing Marie in her white button-up work shirt and no pants.

Marie stands there nervous because Lexi is staring again with lust in her eyes. “I…I couldn’t…um I couldn’t find any shorts.” Marie curses herself for stuttering she didn’t understand why she just got so nervous. ‘What the hell Marie. You shouldn’t be nervous you just practically almost rape her this morning.’ She thinks.