Chapter 1-The Big Move

Y/n P.O.V

"I hate this" I groaned as the words just fell out. I hopped out of bed leaving it a mess as I shut the alarm off. "Ugh" i moan in a low hoarse voice. I was exhausted. I steadily dragged my feet off the bed. I hated getting up in the morning. No I was not an early person. I still had to do what i had to become successful and to do so I have to be up early. I heaved my lifeless body towards the bathroom and stared at the mirror for a 2 or 3 seconds. I turned on the shower waiting for the temperature to rise as i brush my teeth. I wiped my mouth to get rid of the excess foam lying on my lips from the toothpaste. I slowly step into the warm shower. Chills run down my back as my body warms up to the temperature of the shower. I usually take my time in the shower. I turn off the water as i grab my towel and rap it around my curvy body. I make my way to my room. I find a note on my bed. " Mom! What is this" i scream from upstairs. Yet i don't get an answer. I ask again. Still no answer. I throw the note to the side as i get dressed. I put my hair into two braids. I throw on a flower crop top wit some ripped up jeans and my black Nike's.
"Y/N! Hurry up and come down stairs!"
"Ok!" I yelled back in response.
That's the usual with my mom. Always shouting. I was used to it by now. I just had to adapt to not hearing her voice ringing through the hallways. I was an average teenage girl almost ready to move out and become an independent woman. I am now currently in my senior year of high school. You know what that means. College. I wasn't really fond of school. School was pretty cool and chill but the teachers were the worst. I still wonder how they are even human. When it comes to my social life, I usually stayed to myself. There was nothing dramatic to gossip about anyways. I still had friends. I would always converse with them and nobody else at school. It was a small group. The first was Aaliyah. She was the goofy and unusual toddler of the group. Aaliyah hates being called a toddler because of her petite figure and being the youngest. She had a very imaginative mind and sometimes drift to far into her own world. Her talent was also as great as her laugh. She was loud. Once you wind her up, she won't stop. Next was Aniyah. She was tall and very curvaceous and would always have eyes pointed her way. Her visuals were always on point. Don't get fooled by only her looks. She was a sassy diva and kept it real. She would never shy up when asked something or bothered. Anton was the smart one. He was a anime fan and we didn't mind it one bit. I also favored anime just not as much as him. There was Arlin. She is the second youngest. She was the only Guatemalan but she seemed to really connect with Aaliyah which was different from everyone else. They always had a lot of skin-ship and it was really adorable. Finally there was Divine. He was somewhat the brother of Aniyah. He was sassy just like Aniyah but his visuals were nothing compared to Aniyah's. The guy was also insane but hilarious at the same time. But then you have me "Y/N", i was usually the annoying one also weird and sensitive, but i knew i hade a good group of friends. It was the last week of school. Which meant college after summer. Which also mean leaving my friends. I hated the thought of that. Aaliyah and Aniyah have been with me sense elementary school. Anton, Arlin, and divine came during middle school.

Time skip...

I run down stairs as i see my mom plating food on the table. "Y/N just in time for breakfast" my mom would usually make me breakfast or get some on the way to school. I wouldn't dare eat the food at school. One word HORRIBLE. I quickly swallowed down the food in a hurry to get to school to meet up with my friends. "Bye mom" I say as I swiftly hurry down stairs. On the way to school I make a quick call to my friend Aniyah telling her to meet me in the hallway. I hurry down the street. I make it to school. The hallway was packed as a can of sardines. "It's hard not to miss her" i say to myself searching the wild hallways trying to find Aniyah. But instead of Aniyah i find Anton. He really wasn't hard to find. He would always wear his hair naturally which allows us to call him a makeup brush. "Hey Anton wait up" I say pushing my body threw the cluster of people. "Hey Kamili" he greeted me with a big smile. Anton was always the sweet one. "How was your week" he asked as we walked to class. "It was pretty good. Didn't do anything special like always" we laughed as we entered the class room. We were greeted by Aaliyah,Aniyah, and Arlin with warm hugs. We all started to chatter on about our week. But there was something strange in the atmosphere.