The Revelation

It wasn't painted, with hanging clouds, like all the other yet sets had been. It was vibrant, and colorful, and so high up
Larry reached up with an invisible hand, marveling at the fact that there wasn't a curtain, or a wall.
It filled him with excitement, a joyful amazement at the clouds.
That amazement was quickly replaced with horror.
He stated, terrified, at the revelation that it was real. It wasn't a set, maybe - maybe it was a film, and they decided to
But that doesn't make sense! The ocean noises are too loud to properly record anything, and
Larry slowly looked down at himself.
A pirate vest and shirt. He could feel a bandana on his head.
He felt ill. How could this be real? He knew nothing he lived out was real, just another moral, another lesson for the Audience, so what was this? What was this strange world, with friends that seemed as changed as his surroundings?
He hopped over to Archibald, hoping for some explanation. Archibald was always quick to break the fourth wall - a quirk that, luckily, was accepted and even enjoyed be the Audience.
"H-hey, Archibald, what's- what's going on?" Larry could hear the fear and panic in his voice and tried to force it back down. He had to be strong for them, they were probably just as sc-
Archibald looked at him strangely after a good fifteen moments of silence, then tilted his head. Larry noted that his iconic monocle was missing, replaced by an eyepatch. Strange, he usually carried it over. In fact, Larry couldn't remember having once seen him without it.
He answered hesitantly, staring at Larry with some amount of concern.
"Uh...Smee, who're you talking to?"