Chapter 1

The first day of my new school looked like a promising one. Seriously, I knew I was going to have a fun year.

See, each school that I move to I try to act a little different, get a new perspective, you could say. Last school, I was more of the quiet, composed type of girl who had a few close friends, but wasn't surrounded by wannabe look-alikes of me.

But that's my goal for this school. To be the popular, preppy, smart, fun girl who all of the boys were after. I wasn't really going for the mean, boyfriend stealing bitch, I just wanted to set a good example. Would my experiment fail? I've never attempted being popular before, so I was a bit nervous.

Now I know what you're thinking (literally), that I'm a fake, and I just pretend to be someone else. But I'm not, really. I'm just getting the perspective of what the average, life-sucking, torturous, high school popular group is really made up of. I guess you could call me someone who And plus, I've been doing this moving-to-a-different-school thing for years, so I've devised a plan to have fun with it.

So today I look completely like the typical-popular-girl-sexy-but-in-style, my makeup consisting of a thin line of eyeliner, shiny pearl-pink eyeshadow, thick coats of mascara, foundation, blush, and shiny pearl-pink lipgloss to make me look put together. It took me hours to try to figure out makeup again. I haven't used it for years. I've been a little out-of touch with fashion sense as well. I could just hope that I did well. My outfit was brand-new, chocolate brown boots, freshly shaved and moisturized legs (which are awesomely muscular from years of dance and skateboarding), because i just decided that i would just go without a trampy pair of tights, a maybe-too-small black miniskirt, a cute white top and wooden hoop earrings that matched the color of my boots, and a silver necklace with a small pink stone that matched my eyeshadow and lipgloss. My thick, dark, unnaturally curly hair was now tame, and hung in perfect, bouncy, big curls.

I carried a metallic-silver-looking leather purse, matching my necklace and my gray-ish-blue-green-eyes. Armed with my keys, lipgloss, class schedule, mirror, emergency makeup kit, cell phone, iPod, gum, lunch money, spool of thread, blow-horn and sneezing powder, I was out of the door and hopping into my car.

I could tell it was going to be a fun year. Very fun indeed.

~~~~

OMG can we just look at this and laugh because wow. its bad. i'm just gonna keep this here for a good laugh because holy cow. okay. hoo deary me. can we just cry now omg...