Chapter 1

Somewhere at some park, the petals of the Cherry Blossom trees beautifully rains along the way and most of the group were families, enjoying and releasing the stress they have after work. But then, an angelic kid was crying and a girl approach him.

"Hey, why are you crying?", she carressed the boy's back and was checking the boy's face.

"I'm .. *sniffs* lost.. *sniffs*", the boy replied and continue crying.

"Here, have my favourite handkerchief, it's Hello Kitty! My grandmother did it!", she then arrows the handkerchief to the boy to wipe its tears running down to his cheeks. "I'll help you find your family, araseo?", she added then smiled with hope to the boy.

The boy held the girl's hand and they walk together and ask people around. The girl spotted her parents and take the boy with her.

"Who is that boy?", the mother asked with sincerity and kneel to see the boy's face.

"Umma, I think he is lost, I found him crying"

"Little boy, what's your name?"

"Song Joong Ki.."

"Joong Ki, we have to report to the police that you are lost. Did you know your parents' name?"

"Ne.."

They went to the police station and report. After a few minutes, the parents of the lost child came in hurry.

"Joong Ki! Are you okay!?", the mother checks his son, "I told you not to play far from us..", the mother turns to the family of the girl, "Thank you", she bows and they both leave the police station.

After 3 years, Joong Ki was playing at the fountain, he plays the water and the fish swimming in it. He notice the gate is open so he excitedly runs. His parents never let him leave the house without anyone with him. He saw a group of boys and he approach them.

"Can I play with you?"

The kids stared at him.

"It seems like you're from a rich family, where's your house?"

Joong Ki points the big and tall gate of their house. Then, he felt someone holding on his shoulders. It was tight that it hurts so he began to struggle.

"Let go off me"

"you have fancy clothes..."

"No, its my favourite. DON'T!"

They start unbuttoning the polo shirt but soon stop when they heard a shout.

"YA! LET GO OF HIM!", they froze and the bullies turn around and saw a girl standing firmly with her fists tightly close.

"Ya, it's a boy business and girl is not allowed"

The girl attacks the bullies. Joong Ki was only there at the road, sitting and watching the girl fight over the boys. He was amazed how the girl punch and kick them. Soon after, Joong Ki's parents came and the bullies ran away.

"JOONG KI! DID THEY HURT YOU!?", the mother asked hysterically.

"I'm okay, the girl saved me"

"really? We have to go and you have your classes"

"Wait.. what's your name!?", Joong Ki shouted since the distance between them is far. But his mother is pulling him. But all that he heard from the girl is her Surname, Bae.