~Otaku-on!~

((Pic made on Vector))

Name: Otaku-on (Sophie)

Sex: Female

Age: 15 (Do pokemon have ages??? I never quite understood that)

Summary:

The Otaku-on is a very powerful pokemon. It screams to debuff its opponent then lowers their confidence so much that it can be taken down with a very simple attack. Otaku-ons are part fairy-type and part Electric type. The fairy-type comes from their overactive imagination and love of certain topics, their electric type comes from the fact that they generally spend 8-11 hours a day writing bad fanfics and watching cosplays. 

Otaku-ons travel in packs during the week from Monday to Friday and stick closely to their group. However, during the weekend they prefer to be alone and write about their favorite ships, (AHEM*...Sebaciel...Erevi...Shizaya...AHEM*) Moreover, the Otaku-on is unable to battle on Mondays because it has likely spent all weekend staring at a screen and hasn't eaten, slept, been in sunlight, bathed, etc. all weekend. 

Weaknesses: The Otaku-on is extremely susceptible to fighting types because they are out of shape from watching so much anime and reading manga when they should be exercising. 

Strengths: The Otaku-on is powerful against Normal types because it is so weird that the opposing pokemon is in so much shock it forgets to attack. Some Otaku-ons are also powerful against psychic types, who look into their brain and see nothing but lemons and awful fanfics and are so appalled and confused that they just don't want to come near them. 

Stats: The Otaku-on has 150 HP and is the base form. It can evolve into Weeabo-chan, and then eventually Grownpersonlivingwithhisorhermother-on. Which is the final form, of the Otaku-on. 

Hidden talents: When the Otaku-on is on low defense it unleashes its most powerful move...Yaoi! Yaoi is when the Otaku-on starts squealing and being so weird and creepy that the opposing pokemon becomes curious and gets closer. The Otaku-on then spends nearly 3 hours explaining how adorable the Yaoi ship they are a fan of is. After that, the opposing pokemon becomes completely exhausted and dazed and runs for its life. 

Black Butler, Attack on Titan, Owari No seraph, Boku no pico (I'm not proud), My hero academia, Re: Zero, FREE, YURII!!!! ON ICE, Durarara, Tokyo Ghoul, Full Metal Alchemist, Hetalia, OHSHC, xxxHolic, Queen's blade, Fire emblem Marth OVA (I'm legi...

Black Butler, Attack on Titan, Owari No seraph, Boku no pico (I'm not proud), My hero academia, Re: Zero, FREE, YURII!!!! ON ICE, Durarara, Tokyo Ghoul, Full Metal Alchemist, Hetalia, OHSHC, xxxHolic, Queen's blade, Fire emblem Marth OVA (I'm legit not joking it's a three episode series that actually wasn't very good but it's real) Bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo, Jo Jo's bizarre adventure, Deathnote, Boccano, Katanagatari BOOM 21 BABY!!!