(Aftermath)

I figured I'd update you guys about the situation that I talked about in the last chapter. I am doing fine (Thanks to you guys). But I feel like some of you have been misinterpreting what I was saying. I want all of you to know that even though you have been insanely helpful, my family and friends have not been neglecting the issue and have also been extremely helpful. 

The day after it happened, my brother flew in from Utah and came to our house so he could be with me, even bringing his wife and daughter. My parents took me to a therapist and didn't bother me about school until I was ready to go back. My teachers were very understanding and forgave all of the assignments I missed, and I got a card in the mail from a bunch of my classmates saying how much they missed me and how they hoped I was okay. One of my best friends stayed at my house for a while so I'd have someone to talk to, and everyone was so supportive and protective and I really felt loved.

In all honesty, the worst part of this is I really badly miss him. Not even in a crush way. But because he was my best friend for so long and all of a sudden I've ceased all contact with him, it feels weird. Don't get me wrong, I am in no way ready to forgive him-or really even speak to him. But I've really been missing the time we had spent together. I also really struggled with the feeling that maybe it was partly my fault. I mean, we've known each other for six years, is it that impossible that I was completely oblivious and he thought we had mutual feelings? It does seem implausible, and I'm not trying to blame it on my self or in any way shift the blame from him, but it bothers me all the same. 

But I'm doing okay now, everything's relatively normal which is good because I would really like to put this behind me. If you guys have questions I am happy to answer them because I know this is really unusual. I again want to emphasize how much I appreciate all of your support and kind words and I really love all of you so much. Thank you for helping me through this!