day 2

Text messages

Kyunie : Star, i'm still sorry for not being by your side that day. I'm sorry if i was too late.

Kyunie : I'd never get tired saying sorry because i know it's my fault.

Kyunie : I'm really glad you got discharged.

Kyunie : Does your head not hurt anymore? The doctor said you had your memories come back and your brain couldn't handle the pressure and all that was given by the memories that's why you passed out that day. And i never knew it would lead to that- to coma.

Wait what accident is he talking about?  Isn't that my accident in my dream?

Kyunie : I hope it doesn't. I can be labeled as someone who has thick skin but i'd still try my best to protect you and refrain bad things from happening to you.

Kyunie : I'd even risk my life for your own safety, just for you to see how much i am eager to protect you and to show how sorry i am that i could do this much. 

You
Wait- what do you mean I was in coma because of the memories? Wasn't I in coma because of the bus accident?

Kyunie : That- that was 3 years ago-Star.  You were in coma because your memories gave you too much pressure.

Kyunie : I'm sorry for coming back,  back then. It was probably me that made you experience that. It may be selfish of me to make you remember me quickly but I just couldn't stand seeing you like that anymore.

Kyunie : Maybe the love i have for you is too strong for me to handle-that's why i did that- i met you again and did the things we used to do.

Kyunie : Star i'm really sorry for being selfish. 

You
That- that wasn't a.... dream?