Blood in the Water

When I was a little girl, I saw my parents get killed.
It was... heartbreaking
I remember my clan getting burned
into ashes and bodies everywhere
I looked.
I didn't see the identity of the murder who killed them or what clan did this but I was angry and innocent. I was to broken to do anything... and I still am.
Before this, I was told to get water from a river that was half a mile away. On my way I heard people yelling for help, and the smell of burnt grew bigger and bigger so I ran it... but it was to late. A saw as the killer of my parents finished my father up, taking his last breath. I was to shocked to do anything but I know he or she saw me but decided to leave anyway.

I remember crying myself to sleep next to my parents dead body's. Next to my peoples dead bodies, all around me. I was the last one left of my clan ...well at least I thought I was. The whole place smelled like burnt I hated it.

Morning came and the whole place, my home , was destroyed. I turned to my parents and I couldn't help but break down again.
Who EVER did this will pay
They will die in the most cruelest ways possible.

I cried and cried all over again, and then heard someone approaching, I didn't recognize them so I ran...
They were strong men with swords  and I feared for my life.

"Stop! Kid come back here!" They said
But I kept running
The amount of bodies on the ground made it hard to run and I eventually fell.

"Hurry, grab her!" One said
I tried to fight but it was useless I was weak
They covered my face and yet I still tried to fight again, I felt tremendous pain in my head and everything turned black.