22- "Not all Alphas are bad."

I sneaked out of the bathroom, hoping nobody noticed me. I had to get away as quickly as it was possible, without somebody seeing me. It was a hard job, knowing that a lot of people were outside, not even wanting to go in the church. But on my luck nobody even noticed me; well of course they did, but they didn't give me much attention. They just thought I was another guest, not wanting to go into the church. They didn't even know how truth that was.

I was waiting for my ride: David said he would send me it, so I will go to my destination quickly and without any problems.

"Miss Princess?" my heart frozen, when a well known voice was coming behind me. It was David's father, the Alpha of Umbridge pack. I slowly turned around, trying to stay calm. But I wasn't. My body was shaking, trembling for the plan which was destroyed.

The man's body was scaring me even more than the fact he caught me. I knew he would beat me, all the fathers did that to their children when they didn't listen. Although I wasn't his daughter, I knew he would do the same for me as my father.

"Don't be afraid," his whisper made me trembling even more. I was afraid. Until he slowly nodded his head to the car which was parked right in front of the church. That was the moment, I knew he was supposed to help me.

"You?" I couldn't helped myself: a surprised scream went out of my mouth, causing me some worried looks from the other guests. My cheeks were starting to turn red and I knew I was the one who almost caused getting caught.

"I'm sorry," I whispered and the old man nodded to me. On my surprise, there was a smile on his face.

"So, do you need a ride then?" he asked and I quickly nodded. I needed a ride to the place where Lucifer was waiting for me.

The car in which we got was one of that cars, that didn't caused attention and were hardly to remember. And for that I was grateful.

"Why are you helping us?" The second we sat in the car, the question popped out of my mind. I was still in shock that David's father helped us. He agreed on this stupid wedding!

"I love my son sweetheart," I was surprised even hearing this sentence. He loved him? But... How was this possible? Wasn't he harsh on David to make him stronger? The Alpha can't be a good father. That was the thing I quickly learned when I was little.

"But why did you agree on wedding then?" I asked, curiously. Because that I was: curios.

"Your father... I'm so sorry you have to hear this sweetheart, but your father threated me. He... He told me he was going to kill David if he doesn't marry you... But don't worry now he won't do anything. We have an alliance. But I'm so sorry," his answer didn't even surprised me. I knew my father was capable of doing something like that. And so I didn't say anything.

I was quiet the whole ride, trying to think about my father's next move. I didn't know what he was going to do, but I was somehow convinced he was going to look after me. I was sure, he would wanted revenge for my little trick. And if he found me... He would throw me in a cell and beat me.