Chapter 1

~Hey everyone! Ya ik I haven't finished my Loki story but I decided to start another story cuz well I got ideas for it so ya. I hope u enjoy this, let me know if u do by voting and commenting!! So now I give u chapter 1!!~

(Chapter 1)

(Zoe's P.O.V)

As I moved along the walls of the building in the dark shadow of night, I spotted my target. He was walking through the corridors, occasionally glancing around to make sure he wasn't being followed.

To bad for him that he didn't see me until it was too late. As he turned around to face the front of the hallway I suddenly jumped out from against the wall and tackled him to the ground before I grabbed my knife and slit his throat. As I stood up and dusted myself off I realized just how late it was, Zaliah would be worried.

Oh, I might as well introduce myself.

My name is Zoe Hemmings and I am twenty years old, I live with my older sister Zaliah who is twenty-eight, as our parents died in a car crash when I was only seven.

I have olive-coloured skin, long black hair that reaches my waist, and grey eyes. I work as an assassin for Hydra, killing off all their enemies and anyone who dares to get in the way of their plans. Anyways back to the story.

I quickly raced out of the building, and jumped in my car which was parked a couple blocks away from the building, and drove to my house.

As soon as I opened the door Zaliah ran up to me and grabbed me by my shoulders.

"Where have you been! I've been worried sick, I thought you were dead or were in a car crash or something!"

"Calm down Zaliah, I'm fine, I just got stuck in some traffic." I said as I rolled my eyes

Oh and by the way my sister has no idea that I work for Hydra as they warned me that if I told her they would be forced to kill her, so I keep it a secret.

"Really? Are you sure? You were gone for hours! All I did was ask you to go get some milk!" she exclaimed while freaking out.

"Yes Zaliah, I'm sure, there was just a lot of traffic because there was and accident on the road." I lied and pulled a milk carton out of my bag as I had stopped at the grocery store right before I got home. "Oh ya and here's the milk"

"Thank you, ok fine I believe you, but next time call me to let me know, because I had no idea what happened."

"I will, don't worry. Now if you don't mind I'm really tired so I'm going to head off to bed now, goodnight" I said as I put my stuff down and headed up the stairs.

As I brushed my teeth I thought about my job. I had always really liked it but something about it always bugged me, and I don't know what it is I know I'm only killing people that threaten Hydra but am I working for the right side?

What if there's another agency that is actually the good one and I've been working for the bad guys this whole time? Eh it doesn't matter, does it? ___________________________

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

~There we go! The first chapter! Sorry it was so short I promise the chapters will get longer. I really hope you all enjoyed it and thank you to everyone who reads this and please vote and comment! :)~