My Walk With God

I stopped doing my God given skill of writing when I had a relationship for almost 3 years. I even forgot about my walk with God during those times.

Since last month (April 2014) when I read about this "Be a Candy Mag Correspondent" thing, a thought popped out my mind that 'I want to write my heart out again.' It has been a long time since I used my pen to express so pardon me if there are errors. I'll be writing here not to impress though but to express.

I've been asking God for months already if how will I testify and tell others how He's working in my life since I don't really have the gift of speaking. I know and I have a strong feeling that reading that "Be a Candy Mag Correspondent" is a sign that I should be writing them instead.

For now, I want to focus on things that became my sword as I find myself after the break up especially my walk back to God.

I want to dedicate this for my Savior. I'll write everything that will be revealing His love for me. And I hope that it can encourage others too especially YOU that is reading this right now.

Our walk with God is not easy and as they say, it is a battle-an unending battle. And as a sister in Christ, I want to use this to inspire you in any aspect of your everyday battle as I do it to myself..

I'm hoping that I'll be able to inspire you with the use of my amateur writing skills and expression of what's in my heart.

ENJOY READING. <3