Smirk

I sweat, knowing that I'm Jungkook's maid. I'm a person you know!! Not some thing that can just be swept away like that.

I clean his room. It smelled like him, and his clothes were all over the floor. The couch was by the window, and the blinds were closed. His bed sheets were untidy, and everything else was the same. It was 9:30 pm when I was done.

Y/N:" Ugh, finally. At least it's better than being a slave at home."

I go to the dining room. NamJoon was there. He was calmly reading a book. A wine glass in his hand. In it was wine.

Y/N:" Hey, NamJoon."
He looks up at me.

RM:" Oh, hi. I can tell that your hungry, so I'll just grab some food over here."

He makes a salad for me. I thank him, and he just nods, and goes back to reading. At least he's polite. Jungkook is reckless, dirty, and anything else I can think of. Once I'm done I wash my dish and head back to Jungkook's room. I had nowhere else to go right now.

I saw his door opened a bit. I closed it before I left. Could he be I'm there? I open the door.

Jungkook was on the couch.  With a girl. SUCKING HER BLOOD. I just stand there, watching in horror as her screams are muffled from Jungkook's hand. The girls screams don't come anymore, and she goes slump. Jungkook just gets up, and just stands, looking at her motionless body.

Y/N:" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"
I yell, and he looks at me. He wipes his mouth with his hand, and looks at me. He smirks.

I step back. He comes in an instant, locking the door, and pinning me against the wall. I almost screamed, but Jungkook muffled it by kissing me.

KISSING. ME.

I push him off. And he just stares at me, his red eyes glowing.

Y/N:" What are you?"
He just chuckles.

Jungkook:" A play and fuckboy."
Before I could even reply back, he pins me onto the wall again, carassing my cheek. I tried to push him off, but he didn't budge. He just smirked.

Jungkook:" You look so cute it that black maid out fit of yours......"
He tugs at the ends of the skirt, and I almost jump in surprise. He puts his hand on my thigh.

Y/N:" Jungkook quit......this isn't-"

Jungkook:" Who's the boss of this house?"

He licks my cheek, and I shudder. I couldn't wipe it off because he pinned my hands. His hand goes more up my thigh, until his hand touches my panties. He lifts up my skirt. I blush a cherry red, and try to free my arms. He still doesn't budge.

Jungkook:" Aww, your panties are so cute."

Y/N:" J-Jungkook put my skirt-"
His hand goes into my panties. I squeal in surprise. I squrim, trying to get his hand out. Instead he gets more into it.

Jungkook:" Aww, look at Y/N having a cherry red face."
He put my legs around his waist. Jungkook pushes me more on the wall.

Jungkook:" Punishing time."

Yeah that happened. ANYWAY, the next two chapters are smut so feel free to read if you want or just skip it.