Eyes

Everyone is born with grey eyes. When you meet your soulmate, Your eyes turn into a galaxy of colors.

"Please don't touch me." Wendy softly said as she backed into a wall at her work place.

Her boss, Mr. Lee, Never could take the hint Wendy didn't like him. He constantly touched her. She hated it but she needed the job.

"Oh please. You like me."

His voice was deep. Scary deep. He was the type of person you wouldn't want to be alone with. He got so close to her, She could feel his chest against hers when he took a breath.

"S-sir please don't." Her voice was weak like her at the moment.

She feared this. She was a tony girl anyone could take. She knew she was an easy target for creeps. That's why she always surrounded herself with her friends. This time she was alone.

"Be quiet and enjoy." His hand went down to her butt and he leaned in for a kiss. Tears overthrew Wendy's eyes.

"You better back the fuck off before you get smacked the fuck the up."

A strong female's voice was heard. Mr. Lee turned around and Wendy got a good look at her. She had her hands in fists, Ready to punch.

"Irene-"

"That's Mrs. Bae to you, You creepy fucker. Never touch her again or I'm telling our bosses how you 'lost' 2M in stock."

He ran away, Mumbling something. She got out of her fierce stance and walked over.

"You okay?" The girls voice was soft. Like a mother's after seeing her kid with a scraped knee.

"Yeah, Thank-"

As Wendy turned her head to lock eyes, Something happened.

The girls eyes became filled with purple and blue. They looked like a galaxy. Wendy realized it. This girl is her soulmate.

"Oh my god, Your eyes." They both said.

She gave a smile. "Since your my soulmate, Guess I should introduce myself. I'm Irene."

"I'm Wendy. Nice to meet you."