Chapter 6

Because that it is normally quiet from Chan's room no one really realised that he was gone until Minghao was going to go in to his room to give him some food.

"EVERYONE!!! CHAN IS GONE!!" He screamed so everyone could hear

"What do you mean that he is gone?" Jihoon sounded confused

"Like he is not in his room!"

Everyone looked at Minghao terrified. Chan hasn't been outside is room for a week why would he be gone now? Seungcheol stepped forwards.

"Guys! I think i know where he is... He told me that he was going to live with his sister for a while"

"Wait what?! He didn't tell me! I am like the only person he has been talking to!" Jun seemed a little upset that Chan didn't tell him anything about it

Jun's POV

Why didn't he tell me?! Like seriously i am the only one he has been talking to this past week. Why did he tell Seungcheol and not me? I thought he didn't wanna talk to him anymore or something like that.

"Jun it is no big deal that he didn't tell you" Minghao said

"Excuse me we are like best friends why wouldn't he tell me?"

"Well i don't know, but now when we know where he is we can all just stop to freak out"

I didn't even wanna hear what the other people had to say. I need to call Chan. Everyone else doesn't know what is going on with Chan but i know. I take up my phone and dial his number.

"Jun? Why are you calling me?"

"Chan! What the hell! You didn't even tell me that you were going somewhere!!"

"I am sorry! But i wanted to get out of the house as fast as possible"

"But you told Seungcheol?"

"He knocked on my door!! He wasn't supposed to know either..."

"Well as long as you are fine i guess..."

"I need to go now Jun, bye"

And with that he hanged up. Jun let out a sigh. This is way complicated than i would want it to be. I know that it is hard to get over a crush but he is overreacting a bit too much. He just gotta accept that Seungcheol doesn't like him back and that he likes someone else.

Seungcheol's POV

This came from nowhere. He have looked fine like everyday but now? Why can't he just talk to someone about it and maybe then he can be fine and be happy again. It is hard to see him so broken i just want him to be happy.