First day

Bang bang

I wake up to a loud banging on my door. Confused and half a sleep I walk towards the sound that woke me up. When I open the door I see an angry man standing in front of me.

"We have 23 minutes left till your introduction, and the car ride alone takes 20."

I blink three times and then I start to realise what's going on.

"Shit"

I run towards my suitcase and grab a legging and sweater. I quickly go towards the bathroom while shouting to my driver;" Sorry mister Park, I'm downstairs in 2 minutes."

Why am I like this, I just can't get on time, it's impossible.

I put my legging on and my sweater and look in the mirror, my hair is a bird nest and my make up from yesterday is smudged everywhere. I grab a brush and my make up and put it in my bag.

I run towards the door and put on my converse. While running toward the stairs I realise I forgot my phone and quickly run back.

When I finally arrive downstairs I see an angry mister Park standing next to a big black car.

"I am so so sorry! I'll set 5 timers tomorrow!" I say while jumping into the car.

"If you're not on time tomorrow I'll leave without you." Mr park says with a, I think permanent, frown on his face.

I look at the window and try to make my face a little beter through the reflection. After 5 minutes of trying I give up.

Finnaly here, I get out of the car and together with mister Park we run inside.

"Go right and than the 3th door to your left, I have to go talk to some people. I'll pick you up later to bring you to the hotel." That being said the grumpy man turns left and walk towards a door.

"Thank you, and again sorry." I say back to him and than run to the room I needed to be present 4 minutes ago.

When I open the door I see a group of around 30 boys and girls staring at me. When I open the door a little more I see 6 people standing behind a table and i recognise one of them, who is named Seungri.

"Young girl do you know you are 5 minutes late." An older man scolds me.

"4 to be exact," saying that I realise how bold I am and bow," I'm sorry sir... I overslept and i came here as quick as posible."

He races his left eyebrow and than speaks. "For now just stand next to the others, I'll have a word with you later."

I nod and walk to the group of people my age. Everybody looks at me and I feel really awkward and don't know next to whom to stand. Then a, I think thai, girl signs me over to come stand next to her. Thank god.

"For the next 2 weeks you'll be taking dancing, singing and rapping classes. We have a coach for every division who will take notes on your skills and the potential that you have. The first 6 days you need to show everything you have, After that you have one free day and people be send home. The second week will be even harder and only a few of you will actually become a trainee." The old man says.

A younger woman standing besides him smiles to us.

"Besides our 3 coaches, Mr Kim , Seungri and I will also judge you. So I'd say show us all you got and good luck."

We all clap and then they start handing out our schedule for the day. The girl next to me looks at me and starts speaking.

"Hi, I am lalisa, I'm from Thailand ."