chapter 3

I woke up got changed 

and walked downstairs. Noone was up and dad gave me a channel. HAHA. I walked to Sams bathroom and put dye in his shampoo. Then waited. He woke and went to the bathroom. 'WTF!!!' Sam said from the bathroom. He walked out and i stood there with a camera. He smirked. 'You look better' I said smirking. 'COREY!!!' Sam screamed. 'What?' He said and stopped. 'WTTTTTTFFF' He said laughing. then he saw me with the camera. 'good one' He said fist bumping me. 'There's one in Colbys too.' I whispered to Sam and he started laughing.  He walked to take a shower to get it out. 'Just don't talk to me' I heard Sam say. 'SAMM!!' I heard Colby and kat also say. OMG!! Is he cheating on him?! 'Sam! I SWEAR ITS A PRANK' I heard Colby say. The door slammed and I jumped up. Colby walked out as well. just... in ... boxers... 'Dad whats going on?!' I asked him. 'Last day off the prank wars' He said. Sam Kat and Colby walked in and I gave Colby a death glare. '1 announcement' I said still giving Colby the death scare. 'Any of you play a prank on Sam you're dead. Sams like a brother to me.' Sam came over to me. 'Colby you stink please get a bath' I said waiting for the prank. When he went upstairs I got my camera and filmed his reaction. 'WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!' I heard him scream 'BECKY!!!!' Me Sam and Kat were laughing. Kat looked at Sam's hair.'What is wrong with your hair.' Kat asked Sam. Sam pointed at me then showed her the clip.